Chapter 335 - 336

Chapter 335 Spicy Mix

Seeing that Sun Ke's gunshot wound on his leg recovered quickly, he stood up slowly, "Don't point your guns at me, they can't hurt me." The two great masters Mo Ming and Chu Yu are not here, and Sun Jun is a half-hearted person

. Also went back, Mo Wei looked at Sun Ke who was unharmed, and for a moment he really couldn't make up his mind.

Luo Xiaobai winked at Zhu Fu. He had one last resort, which was mental attack!

"Sun Ke!" Luo Xiaobai suddenly shouted.

Sun Ke subconsciously looked at Luo Xiaobai, and when he met his eyes, Sun Ke knew that he had fallen into a trap.

My head seemed to have been hit hard, and I felt dizzy immediately.

At this moment, his neck suddenly hurt. Sun Ke touched it with his hand and pulled out a needle from his neck.

"This is..." Before Sun Ke could finish speaking, he had already passed out.

Zhu Fu walked over accompanied by Nan Qin, "Professor Wu specially developed the potion for you. It contains a lot of genetic tissue, which is enough for you to enjoy for a while." Mo Wei sent someone to tie up Sun Ke and wait for him to go out before thinking about it ways to control.

Ten days later, Mo Wei and others returned to the Chinese Imperial Capital.

Mo Ming and Chu Yu also gradually recovered, but they were unable to use the immortal magic technique for half a year.

As for Sun Ke, his cultivation was directly abolished by Chu Yu. Of course, the help of the head of the Sun family was indispensable, and the seal in Sun Jun's body was also opened. It can be said that this mission was completed successfully.

Unfortunately, Cai Qi's death caused China's top brass to complain for a long time.

But Mr. Mo is not dead yet. Under Mo Shuren's strong pressure, these people gradually shut their mouths.

Compared with the stability and harmony of China, although Cai Qi's head is useful, the potential crisis is not small. Only Death is the safest.

As for the common people, whether they were superpowers or ordinary people, they all cheered.

Not only was Mo Wei not demoted, but he was promoted to another level because of the loud voices of the people.

Luo Xiaobai was sitting in the villa, feeding Mo Daniao grapes, "Hey, I think that's enough for you. You're not disabled anymore. I'll serve you every day." Mo Ming behaved like a stinky uncle, "I'm not a disabled person anymore.

" I'm exhausted and overdrawn, and I need to rest for half a year to recover. Forget it, if you don't want to accompany me, just go out and play."

Originally, Luo Xiaobai wanted to find an excuse to go out and have sex, but looking at Mo Ming's appearance, he Why are you embarrassed to leave?

"Forget it, eat your grapes." As he said that, Luo Xiaobai stuffed the peeled and seeded grape flesh into Mo Ming's mouth.

Mo Ming squinted his eyes, enjoying the little guy's service.

Compared to Mo Ming, who was a scoundrel, Chu Yu had already started working.

Because he was worried about Chu Yu, Xiang Yu left his job and came to the pharmacy to help Chu Yu.

"You don't have to worry. I have lived here for several years and nothing has happened to me." Chu Yu felt warm in his heart as he watched Xiang Yu follow him step by step.