Chapter 178 - 179

Chapter 178 Clothes Shopping

At this critical moment, Luo Xiaobai jumped out of nowhere, swooped down and grabbed the safety handle of the kayak. Just as

he was about to be dragged into the river, Mo Ming grabbed his feet. .

Immediately afterwards, the soldiers hugged Mo Ming's waist and pulled the man and the kayak back together.

Luo Xiaobai felt like he was going to be torn apart. Until the kayak safely docked, the moment he was picked up, he still thought that he would have to grow two centimeters taller!

After landing safely, Luo Xiaobai breathed a sigh of relief and met Mo Ming's cold eyes. He wanted to explain but didn't know what to say.

"Send to the hospital quickly!" Captain Sun hugged the baby and shouted in a loud voice.

Luo Xiaobai didn't care to coax the big bird monster, and immediately came to the baby, "I am the doctor, give the baby to me!"

Captain Sun handed the baby in his arms to Luo Xiaobai without hesitation.

Luo Xiaobai checked the child and found that he was slightly cold and slightly choked with water. Fortunately, the problem was not serious.

He carried the child into the car, took off his wet clothes, found a dry military uniform and put it on him, and then started massaging him.

If the child is too young and cannot be treated with acupuncture, massage can be used.

About twenty minutes later, the child's body was covered with sweat. Luo Xiaobai breathed a sigh of relief and wrapped the child up. Mo Ming

opened the car door and sat in. Because half of his clothes were wet, Luo Xiaobai did not sit down. and around children.

"How is the child?" Although Mo Ming was holding back his anger, he still refrained from losing his temper at this time. After all, the little guy also took risks to save talents.

Luo Xiaobai had a very good attitude and immediately replied: "It's okay, but we have to find some milk powder for him. I'm afraid he will be hungry soon." Mo Ming took out his mobile phone, called Captain Sun, and then opened the phone directly

.

As the car left the embankment

, fortunately, the rain gradually subsided and a beautiful rainbow hung in the distance.

The rainbow after the rain is beautiful, but this heavy rain caused too many people to lose their homes.

Luo Xiaobai held the child in his arms, and the two of them went to a large chain supermarket and bought a bucket of milk powder, diapers and baby clothes. When

two grown men came to buy these things with their children in their arms, the salespersons were surprised and speculated that they were children. Who. After buying these, Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai returned to the army.

Captain Sun has returned, the disaster is under control, and he can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

What followed was rescue work, which was not as easy as waterproofing.

"Captain Sun, please see if this child is put here with you first." Mo Ming's eyes twitched, pointing to the baby nestled in Luo Xiaobai's arms, sucking on the pacifier.

Captain Sun scratched his head, "I will send two female soldiers to take him with him first, and then go find the child's family."

Luo Xiaobai glanced at the baby in his arms. The child's family could send the child away in this way. , I'm afraid they are at