Chapter 231 - 232

Chapter 231 Night Attack

Mo Ming obviously noticed the changes in the little guy, "Otherwise, if I suck down there, there might be water there!" Luo Xiaobai's face turned red, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Just suck it, even if there is water, it's still urine !"

Mo Ming laughed loudly after hearing this, his little guy is so cute!

"Hey, is that a coconut tree on the left?" Luo Xiaobai found a plant.

The corner of Mo Ming's mouth twitched sharply, "We have no knowledge but some common sense. How can there be coconut trees in the desert."

Luo Xiaobai made a bared teeth look, which he just felt like.

The two got closer and found that it was an olive plant and it had no mutation.

"I haven't seen normal plants for a long time." Luo Xiaobai almost burst into tears and pretended to hug him.

Mo Ming grabbed the person with quick eyes and hands, "Are you crazy? Didn't you see a snake on the tree?" "

Snake?" Luo Xiaobai stared at her round eyes, but she didn't see where there was a snake on the tree. .

Mo Ming directly used his earth power to create a stone, then pulled his little bastard back and threw the stone!

The stone hit the tree trunk in front, causing the bark to move, and the twisting body was particularly enchanting!

"Your sister!" Luo Xiaobai climbed directly onto Mo Ming, and the snake on the tree trunk turned to look at them.

Mo Ming patted the little guy's butt, "Don't be afraid, this is a python, it's not poisonous." "

It's not a question of whether it's poisonous or not, it's just that I hate snakes!" Luo Xiaobai hugged Mo Ming's neck and begged to be taken away.

Mo Ming couldn't help but smile. Seeing that the python's abdomen was bulging, it must be digesting food, he left with the koala on him. Snakes rarely move when digesting food. Unless they are in a fatal crisis, they are too lazy to pay attention to the creatures next to them. The two returned to the camp and saw Luo Xiaobai's image. Nan Qin teased Mo Ming: "Why don't you go out and bring a child back?" Luo Xiaobai glared at

Nan

Qin

. Sure enough, this guy's stomach was full of black.

Professor Li walked over slowly, "You guys went out for a while, did you find anything?"

Luo Xiaobai jumped off Mo Ming, "I'm going to find something to eat."

Mo Ming explained the simple situation, "Here There are very few mutated animals and plants, at least we haven't seen them." "

That's right, the two speed-type superpowers who went to explore also came back. They also found no mutated animals and plants. It seems to be the original world." Li The professor frowned.

As the saying goes, everything must be reversed when it reaches its extreme. It stands to reason that the Sahara Desert should be the place most severely affected by the apocalypse.

"Maybe it's the illusion the desert gave us." Mo Ming squinted his eyes and guessed that everything seemed too quiet, but it was this quietness that made people feel weird.

"Is it possible that the terrain has mutated and become intelligent?" Professor Li made a bold guess.

Mo Ming was stunned when he heard this. He had thought that animals and plants would evolve wisdom, but he never thought that the terrain would also mutate.