Chapter 101 - 102

Chapter 101 Breaking up the marriage

Before Luo Xiaobai could warm up his butt, Niu Hang came over carrying a sack.

"They're all here. Take a look. I've already negotiated the price with Professor Miao." Niu Hang opened the sack and found hundreds of kilograms of fossilized bones inside.

Luo Xiaobai grabbed a handful. These fossils all looked similar.

"Brother Chu, take a look." As he said that, Luo Xiaobai handed the fossil in his hand to Chu Feng.

Chu Feng picked up a few pieces and studied them, "They should be elephant bone fossils. The bones are crispy. They are indeed the best five-flowered keel bones." "Can you pour it out and have a look?" Luo Xiaobai said to Niu Hang, just looking at

it

. The top one definitely didn't work. He wanted to check whether the bottom one was the same as the top keel.

"Yes." Niu Hang spread a few newspapers on the ground, and then poured out all the keel bones in the sack.

After confirming that there was no problem, Luo Xiaobai motioned to Niu Hang to pack it up, "It's 30,000 yuan in total, please count it."

After reinstalling the keel and tying the bag, Niu Hang clapped his hands and took it from Luo Xiaobai. After counting the money, he said: "Just right.

"

Luo

Xiaobai smiled slightly, "Then we won't disturb Brother Niu."

"Okay, I'll take you out." Niu Hang saw their small bodies and took the initiative to help. Pick up the keel and put it in their car. After saying goodbye to Niu Hang, Luo Xiaobai took a look at the time. It was already past noon, but they hadn't eaten yet.

"Brother Chu, let me treat you to dinner." Luo Xiaobai said while driving.

Although the meal was neither a hit nor a late one, Chu Feng still agreed. It was rare for him and Luo Xiaobai to have a meal alone, so he naturally would not refuse.

"What does Brother Chu like to eat, Western food or Chinese food?" Luo Xiaobai asked.

Chu Feng thought for a while and said, "Let's stick to Chinese food. I'm not used to food from other countries." "

Okay, let's eat Chinese food. In fact, I don't like food from other countries either, especially Vietnamese food. Although it's sour, It's spicy, but I always feel like it doesn't taste right."

The two of them chatted and returned to the city. Luo Xiaobai found a decent hotel near Professor Miao's house.

"You two, please come inside." Seeing that Luo Xiaobai and Chu Feng came by car, the receptionist at the door was very enthusiastic.

"Is there a private room?" Luo Xiaobai asked casually, although there was no one in the hall.

"Yes, are there only two of you?" the waiter who came over asked.

"Yeah." Luo Xiaobai nodded.

"Please upstairs, two guests from Qingzhu Pavilion on the second floor!" The waiter shouted over and over again while leading the way.

Luo Xiaobai and Chu Feng followed the waiter to the private room. The environment inside was very good. Looking at the three pots of asparagus placed on the window sill, Luo Xiaobai thought that the name of the private room was not based on this, right?

"This is the menu, please take a look at it first." The waiter politely handed over the menu and went to prepare tea and towels.

Luo Xiaobai unfolded the menu and asked Chu Feng about his taste.