Chapter 307 - 308

Chapter 307 Tuogu

Luo Xiaobai looked in the direction where the sound came from. There was so much dust there that almost nothing could be seen clearly unless he had clairvoyance.

"There seems to be a speed user there?" Luo Xiaobai was sure that he saw two fast-moving figures.

"Report to the relevant departments." Mo Ming said. He suspected that the movement over there was caused by the remnants of the new Chinese forces.

It has been confirmed that the jade mine is still there, and Yu Lao and others did not stay here for a long time.

The group of people returned to Muqi City. As for the situation in the mountains, they would report it as soon as possible to prevent the other party from continuing to bomb the mountains and cause the mine to collapse.

Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming returned to Bai Yuxuan where Yu Lao was.

"Old Yu, let's talk about cooperation." Knowing from the little guy that the jade mine in Old Yu's hands has great potential, Mo Ming naturally would not miss this cooperation.

The apocalypse has just passed, and Mr. Yu is also very worried about the sales of soft jade. The cooperation between the two can be said to be mutually beneficial, and Mr. Yu has no reason to refuse.

Listening to them talking about cooperation, Luo Xiaobai yawned out of boredom and simply went to the front hall to chat with the boy.

In the front hall, there is a couple who are choosing jade pendants for their children, because there seems to be a difference in style.

"Both of you, this jade pendant for the twelve zodiac signs is sold very well. Since your child is a monkey, why not buy one?" A jade pendant belonging to the dragon genus." The little guy recommended.

"I said, little guy, you can't let us buy dragon jade pendants just because there are so many dragon jade pendants left." The woman was dissatisfied. If it weren't for the good reputation of this store, she would have turned around and left.

The boy looked innocent and said, "That's not what I meant."

Luo Xiaobai stepped forward and said in an expert tone: "It's like this, the dragon and the monkey are three in one. Children who belong to the monkey wear jade that belongs to the dragon." The pendant is good for you."

The child's parents looked at Luo Xiaobai at the same time, "So there is still such a thing, so let's take the dragon jade pendant

to send the guests away. The little boy breathed a sigh of relief, "Hey, this thing is not good now. Good sale!

"What's the matter? Are there few guests? " "Luo Xiaobai found a place to sit down, completely treating this place as his own territory.

The young man nodded, "No, although the apocalypse has passed, there are many fewer people buying these things

. Luo Xiaobai understands, compared with When it comes to food and clothing, these external things become less important.

While the two were chatting, another family of three came in through the door, and they were all acquaintances.

Luo Xiaobai recognized at a glance that these three people were the ones he saw in the expressway service area.

They obviously recognized Luo Xiaobai. The man nodded slightly and Luo Xiaobai nodded.

"Man, do you have a jade bracelet here?" the young woman asked the young man selling the goods.

The clerk immediately took out several jade bracelets from the counter and said, "Yes, please move over and take a look." The young woman's wrist was very thin