Chapter 247 - 248

Chapter 247 Going to sea

In the end, Chu Yu accepted the energy stone.

Playing with the stone in his hand, Chu Yu lay on the bed, with Xiang Yu's hateful face in his mind.

Shaking his head, Chu Yu put down the energy stone and started practicing.

Unknowingly, New Year's Eve arrived. During this important Chinese festival, Mo Ming and others were sent to the South China Sea by those bastards from the Academy of Sciences.

The day the transport plane arrived in Guangcheng happened to be the first day of the Lunar New Year.

Luo Xiaobai and others had already got off the plane and were heading to the local army by car.

"Hey, I haven't even eaten the dumplings." Nestling in Mo Ming's arms, Luo Xiaobai's resentment towards the Academy of Sciences was materialized. Mo Ming

k Just uncomfortable.

Ten minutes later, the car arrived at the local army. It was very close to the seaside and was attacked by various types of marine life every day. "Chief Guo." Mo Ming stepped forward and saluted.

Guo Hong patted Mo Ming on the shoulder, looking slightly excited, "You are finally here!"

The people who came this time were not only ten five-element superpowers, but also more than a dozen aliens.

Guo Hong knew that most of the people here were not soldiers, including Mo Ming, who only came from a military family. "Follow me and watch the video first." Several people followed Guo Hong's footsteps and came to the military

's meeting room.

Inside, there were several officers and a female operator who was monitoring the sea.

"Chief Guo." When Guo Liang came in, everyone stood up and saluted except for the female soldier who was sitting in front of the computer and responsible for monitoring.

"Everyone, sit down." Chief Guo spoke concisely and opened the recently recorded video.

Inside was a rough sea and some strange sea creatures they had never seen before.

"Let me go, this thing can't be the crab we ate some time ago, right?" Tang Han shouted.

Chief Guo nodded, "Yes, this is a flying crab. It is a relatively docile crab. After the mutation, the armor is hard and the attack ability has been improved a lot." "What about that, the shrimp crawler?" I saw a huge Pipi

With a wave of Xia's forearm, a supernatural being was knocked away.

"This is a mantis shrimp. It was very ferocious before, but it is even more powerful now." Chief Guo sighed. Many people with super powers have died at the hands of the mantis shrimp.

Compared with the seafood that everyone often sees, there are also some marine life that they have never seen before.

"Are these just shallow sea creatures?" Mo Ming observed more carefully.

As for Chu Yu, he has never been to the beach and rarely eats seafood, so he doesn’t know much about it.

Xiang Yu often eats seafood, but he only eats it from seafood food stalls, so his understanding is still limited.

Only Nan Qin and Mo Ming had a certain understanding of marine life.

"Yes, these are just shallow sea creatures. The real big ones have not appeared. I suspect these shrimp soldiers and crabs will be the first to lead the charge, and there will be big moves soon." If not, Guo Hong would not be so anxious.