Chapter 385 - 386

Chapter 385 The Yin Bone Pool takes shape

Mo Qiyun still stayed in Ao Mansion obediently. Two days later, while taking a nap, he followed the housekeeper using the method his master taught him to hide his aura.

As expected, the housekeeper's grandfather didn't notice that a person passed through the backyard of Ao Mansion and entered a narrow road.

Mo Qiyun followed quietly and saw the housekeeper gesticulating on the wall in front. After a while, an entrance appeared.

Seeing the housekeeper walking into the entrance, the small entrance was about to be closed, Mo Qiyun immediately ran in.

Fortunately, the housekeeper who had already walked away did not notice anything strange behind him.

The temperature here is very cold, and there is a pond not far ahead. Mo Qiyun does not dare to go near it in case the housekeeper discovers it.

"Master Situ, why are you doing this? Seven thousand years ago, after your accident, my master also regretted it for a long time." The housekeeper advised earnestly.

There was no response from the pond. The butler sighed and turned to leave.

As the housekeeper left, Mo Qiyun came out not far away. He walked to the pond. Even though he used his cultivation to protect his body, his upper and lower teeth were still chattering from the cold.

"Master, master, are you here?" Mo Qiyun shouted while walking around the pond.

Listening to what the housekeeper said here just now, the master should be locked up here.

However, Mo Qiyun searched around here but could not see the master. If the master were here, he would not ignore him.

Thinking like this, Mo Qiyun looked at the pool and wondered if the master was below. If he was below, he shouldn't be able to hear his voice.

No matter, go down and take a look and you will know!

Mo Qiyun took off her shoes, socks and coat, ready to go down and take a closer look.

As a result, as soon as his feet touched the pool water, they were so cold that his bones ached.

"What kind of water is this!" Mo Qiyun retracted her feet instantly.

However, there were no people around, not even a plant, so naturally no one would answer him.

How can he get down? Is the master down there?

Just when Mo Qiyun was in trouble, he thought of the magic beads his father gave him.

It is said that this thing has the effect of repelling water and is a treasure of the demon clan.

Mo Qiyun took out the magic bead, and then activated his cultivation to activate the magic bead.

Wrapping herself with the energy of the magic bead, after Mo Qiyun put her foot in again this time, she no longer felt the same feeling as before.

With a sudden plunge into the water, Mo Qiyun dived to the bottom of the lake. Thanks to his father's love of traveling and snorkeling, otherwise he wouldn't be familiar with the water.

The bottom of the lake was pitch black with no fish in it.

Considering the temperature of the lake, even if there were fish, they would probably freeze to death.

The Yin Bone Pond was not big, so Mo Qiyun quickly swam around the bottom of the lake.

"How come there isn't?" Mo Qiyun said to himself.