Chapter 051 - 052

Chapter 051 The same dream

On the day of departure, Luo Xiaobai was dressed in casual clothes, wearing a peaked cap, carrying a travel bag behind his back, and stood at the school gate waiting for someone. Because it was still early and everyone was preparing for the autumn sports meeting, there were not many people.

After waiting for about five minutes, Mo Ming's car arrived. It was a Porsche Cayenne.

Putting his backpack on the back seat, Luo Xiaobai sat in the passenger seat. He didn't dare to sit in the back like a leader.

"Have you had breakfast?" Mo Ming was not in a hurry to drive.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "We ate in the dormitory. Pang Panghai wanted to lose weight, so he ran out early in the morning to buy soy milk and fried dough sticks."

Because he had been an instructor for these students, Mo Ming remembered Pang Panghai, who felt greasy at a glance. , "It's time for him to lose weight."

Luo Xiaobai held back his smile and didn't know how long the fat man could persist.

The Cayenne quickly started driving and headed towards Shaanxi City.

"Because of my incident this time, shouldn't I think you went home by mistake?" Mo Ming asked.

Luo Xiaobai didn't hide anything, "Fortunately, I will go back during the winter and summer vacations. I don't need to worry too much about my parents." My father was not laid off, and my mother earned enough money to make ends meet, and my younger brothers and sisters at home have peace of mind. In fact, Luo Xiaobai was not worried .

Mo Ming raised his hand and touched Luo Xiaobai's broken hair, "I'll take you back during the holidays."

"Ahem." Luo Xiaobai coughed dryly. He had just finished going to Mo's house, and Mo Ming was coming to his house again. , what's the fuss?

Mo Ming didn't think much about it. He just thought it would be more convenient for Luo Xiaobai to deliver it by himself. When he saw him coughing, he quickly handed him a bottle of

water.

Luo Xiaobai took the water covertly and swallowed it in small mouths.

The imperial capital is a thousand kilometers away from Shaanxi City, about a twelve-hour drive. The two of them set off early in the morning and arrived in the evening.

"Can you drive?" At noon, the two of them had dinner at a rest stop.

Luo Xiaobai was eating a bowl of noodles and said, "I don't have a driver's license." In the next few years, driving without a license would lead to detention.

"You can open it this afternoon." Mo Ming drank coffee with a sandwich placed in front of him.

"Me?" Luo Xiaobai pointed to his nose. Traffic regulations are not so strict now. If there is no traffic accident, few traffic police will check the ID.

"Why, it can't be turned on?" Mo Ming rubbed his temples tiredly. He had worked overtime in the past two days to finish the work, otherwise he would not have time to come to Shaanxi City.

Seeing the blue color in Mo Ming's eyes, Luo Xiaobai bared his teeth and said, "I can drive." Mo Ming

was really tired, otherwise he wouldn't have let Luo Xiaobai drive, but the other party actually knew how to drive, which surprised him , after all, he was just asking casually.

He knew Luo Xiaobai's family situation. In such a family, even Luo Zhi might not have touched a car.

After finishing the soup in the bowl of noodles, Luo Xiaobai sighed with satisfaction. The taste was still the best in his memory.