Chapter 059 - 060

Chapter 059 Control

Mo Ming got six air tickets. Considering that Luo Xiaobai's family had never flown before, he handed the car to someone at the Shuncheng branch and asked him to drive it back to the imperial capital.

On the way to the airport, Luo Xiaobing and Luo Xiaoxue were very excited. They were children after all, and they didn't sleep well last night when they heard they were going to take a plane.

"Can you two be quiet for a while?" Xin Xiu was so noisy by these two beasts that his head almost exploded.

Luo Xiaoxue suddenly became quiet. Only Luo Xiaobing kept asking Mo Ming whether it was fun on the plane. "Brother Mo, do you often fly?" Luo Xiaobing now regards Mo Ming as his idol.

Mo Ming smiled faintly, "It's okay."

"I really envy you, you can fly in the sky often." Luo Xiaobing looked forward to it.

"Then you have to study hard. You can be a pilot in the future. Passenger planes are no fun. Flying a fighter jet is a real man." Mo Ming poured ideas into Luo Xiaobing's head. Luo Xiaobing was smart enough and had good physical fitness. The country is short of young men with dreams like him.

When Luo Xiaobing heard this, his eyes suddenly lit up, thinking about the feeling of flying a fighter jet through the clouds.

The group of six people arrived at the airport quickly. Mo Ming took them to check in their luggage and then waited for boarding.

When they took off on the plane and took off into the air, Luo Xiaobing's heart jumped into his throat, not from fear, but from yearning and excitement.

If becoming a pilot was just an idea before boarding the plane, now he has to regard this idea as a goal, a goal that he must try his best to achieve!

Two hours later, the plane landed.

Everyone picked up their luggage and walked out of the airport.

There was a commercial vehicle waiting there on the roadside, and the driver was none other than Song Tao.

The Mo family had met Song Tao before. It was always a good feeling to see an acquaintance in a strange city.

Song Tao sent a group of them to a building in Sunshine Community near United University.

"The room is on the third floor. Go up and have a look." Mo Ming walked in front with the key.

Four bedrooms and two living rooms, a split-level house with modern decoration. The inside is spotless and must have been cleaned in advance.

There is no shortage of furniture inside, and it is definitely a place you can move in with just a bag.

Luo Zhi's family likes this place very much, especially Luo Xiaoxue and Luo Xiaobing. As soon as they enter the house, they run up to the attic and sleep on it no matter what.

Xin Xiu had nothing to do with them, "Sleep wherever you like. Now pack your things."

There were several large boxes of luggage piled at the door.

Seeing that the Luo family would be busy for a while, Mo Ming and Song Tao did not stay in the way, but booked a hotel to pick them up in the evening. "Xiaobai, you choose a room first." Xin Xiu patted Luo Xiaobai on the shoulder.

Luo Xiaobai smiled and said, "I'm not in a hurry to choose. In fact, living on campus is quite good and it's convenient for review. Just leave a room for me to put my things after you finish choosing." His son's studies are the most important. At this point, Luo