Chapter 241 - 242

Chapter 241 New Weapons

After the two got engaged, their relationship became even more awkward than before.

Mo Ming even missed work for three consecutive days to make up for the absurdity of the engagement night, and at the same time vowed not to let the little guy drink again.

"Master Mo, Mr. Luo, Professor Wu asked you to come over. Are Mr. Chu and Mr. Nan still in the compound?" A soldier from the Academy of Sciences came to look for someone.

"We just inform them." When Mo Ming heard that the four of them were called together, he knew that something must be going on, and it would not be a trivial matter. He

called Chu Yu and Nan Qin, and the four of them drove to the Academy of Sciences.

There were three old guys in the conference room this time, and Xiang Yu was waiting inside.

"You are here, sit down." Professor Wu extended his hand to them and invited them.

The four of them, Mo Ming, took their seats and asked, "What's wrong with Professor Wu calling us here?" "

I want to know too." Xiang Yu spoke from the side. He had asked before, but Professor Wu didn't say anything.

"I called you here this time because I want you to test a batch of weapons." Professor Wu waited until everyone had arrived before speaking, because he was afraid of trouble.

Several people were stunned when they heard this, "Test weapons?"

"Yes, the Academy of Sciences has customized a batch of weapons specifically for the five of you, and only you can use them." Professor Wu clapped his hands, and five burly men carried five weapons. A suitcase comes in.

These boxes containing weapons didn't look very big, and Luo Xiaobai guessed they were guns.

There were five people's names written on it, and they picked up their own weapon boxes.

"There will be a test later, follow me." Professor Wu and the other three led the way.

This is an indoor training ground, surrounded by steel plates, inside which Zhu Fu is installing test equipment.

"Teacher, you can start." Zhu Fu put away the tool bag.

Nan Qin smiled at Zhu Fu. Ever since they came back from the Sahara Desert, their direct contact had not been broken.

Zhu Fu also smiled at Nan Qin, "I also participated in the design of your weapon. I hope you will like it."

Hearing what Zhu Fu said, Nan Qin had more expectations.

Xiang Yu was the first to open the suitcase. Inside was a hollow steel pipe.

"What is this?" Xiang Yu started playing with the steel pipe.

A scientist with facial paralysis next to Professor Wu said: "That's not how it works. Try instilling your energy into the steel pipe." After hearing this, Xiang Yu did as he did. There would be no danger anyway.

But when he injected the energy, he found that the energy was compressed inside the steel pipe.

"Try shooting," the facially paralyzed scientist continued.

Xiang Yu aimed one end of the steel pipe at a point on the tester, and the energy inside burst out, leaving a mark on the tester.

Zhu Fu immediately went over to investigate, "The speed is very fast, and the power is even stronger than our previous predictions." Xiang Yu was also

surprised, wondering why this seemingly ordinary steel pipe could be so powerful?

"This is a fine steel pipe. We have made some designs in it. Unless it is destroyed, it cannot be discovered. It can concentrate your energy and achieve a high-speed shooting assistance." Professor Wu said to Xiang Yu.