Chapter 233 - 234

Chapter 233 Ostrich Man

"Cough, cough!"

As soon as Mo Ming finished speaking, there was a hoarse cough.

Everyone immediately stood ready and looked towards the direction from which the sound came.

I saw a little head rising up from the sand, "Ahem, I thought I was dead, but I didn't expect to survive." Luo Xiaobai blinked and looked at the young man who emerged from the sand, He has fair skin and an oval face, and has short, refreshing hair, but unfortunately it is now a mess.

Everyone looked at the boy. After the boy raised his head, he also looked at them and did not move for a moment.

"Um, who are you?" Luo Xiaobai asked. The boy was Chinese like them, and he should be a college student

.

The young man sat cross-legged on the ground, raised his hand and wiped his face and said, "My name is Tang Han, and I am an adventurer." "

Why are you here?" Luo Xiaobai asked again.

Seemingly seeing that there were military personnel among their group, Tang Han did not hide it, "Three months ago, a few friends and I came here for an adventure, looking for legendary desert treasures. Unexpectedly, we caught up with the apocalypse. The last call. It's with our family. After the information was cut off, we lost contact with everyone."

Mo Ming took a step forward and said, "Then how did you survive until now?"

Three months is not a long time, nor is it a short time. , and also experienced the desert storm, how did Tang Han survive?

"You are talking about that tragic desert storm. A few friends and I were here at the time, which was the center of the storm. Even we ourselves couldn't believe it. Not to mention the storm, there was not even a breeze in the center. It was like a vacuum. We hugged each other and waited for the desert storm to pass

before walking out. But when we walked out, we realized that the real danger is outside. For this reason, several of my friends died, and I He also turned into a monster." At this point, Tang Han showed a wry smile, showing the hesitation of this age.

"You should be talking about heterogeneous species. There have been many cases in China." Luo Xiaobai explained kindly.

Tang Han was stunned when he heard this, "It turns out there is someone like me."

"What kind of alien species have you been exposed to?" Nan Qin came over with Zhu Fu.

Tang Han looked ashamed to say it, but he still said, "Desert Ostrich."

"Pfft!" Luo Xiaobai was so happy that there was actually someone who was mutated by an ostrich.

If he had known that he would be laughed at, Tang Han was already mentally prepared, "Then I started to survive here, until the desert whirlpool appeared just now. I was accidentally swallowed by the whirlpool. I thought I would die, but I didn't expect it. Survive!" Thinking of the desert whirls outside the ancient city, everyone almost believed what he said.

There may be something concealed, but the discrepancy is not significant.

"I want to leave the desert and go home. Can you take me away with you?" Tang Han asked expectantly.

Mo Ming said: "We won't leave in a short time. If you want to leave, just come with us first."

Luo Xiaobai glanced at Mo Daniao next to him. What did he mean? He could obviously send a car to take him there. Tang Han goes to the safe zone. Could it be that Mo Daniao didn't completely trust Tang Han? After all, he had survived alone in the apocalypse for so long. This person was indeed suspicious. Tang Han didn't seem to realize it, "Then I will follow you. I haven't talked to anyone for a long time.