Chapter 097 - 098

Chapter 097 Grilled Shrimp

Luo Xiaobai quickly put down the jelly in his hand and ran over, thinking that someone was drowning and needed rescue. Even the patrol team responsible for seaside safety came.

"What's going on?" Seeing the woman digging a man out of the sand, the captain of the patrol stepped forward and asked.

The woman turned pale and pretty, and beat the man's chest up and down, crying: "My husband suddenly ran out of energy!" As soon as these words came out, everyone watching the excitement took three big steps back, and some with children hurriedly hugged him. Pick up the child and turn around and leave.

Luo Xiaobai squeezed in and found that the man's skin was red and his lips were purple. These were symptoms of suffocation!

"I'm a doctor, tell me what's going on!" Luo Xiaobai took over the woman's work, folded his hands, and started resuscitating the man's heart.

He used his clairvoyance ability to observe that although the man was not breathing, his blood was still flowing slowly, which showed that he was not really dead. The woman wiped away her tears and said, "I don't know either. My husband just asked me to bury him in sand and water him, and then he exposed his head to breathe. Just when I was making a phone call, I looked back and saw that my husband's His mouth turned purple and he wouldn't wake up no matter how hard I tried, so I tried my best to push the sand away and dig him out."

Luo Xiaobai glanced at the sand pit where the man lay. Many people who come to the beach like to use fine sand. Burying the body creates a safety hazard.

Because once the sand enters the water, it will suck the person buried in the sand. At this time, the person is mainly affected by two forces, one is the gravity of the sand directly above, and the other is the air pressure from top to bottom. This is a very The strong force compresses the nerves and blood vessels, resulting in insufficient blood supply to the heart and the inability to breathe on its own.

"Did he suffer from heart disease before?" Luo Xiaobai asked the woman while pressing the man's chest.

"Yes, he had myocarditis before." The woman did not dare to hide anything.

She and her husband had just gotten married and took a few days to spend their honeymoon at the beach. They never expected that this would happen.

"Give him artificial respiration." Luo Xiaobai said to the woman.

"But I can't!" The woman kept crying.

"If you don't want him to die, just do as I say. Now kneel down next to his head, hold his forehead with one hand, lift his chin up with the other hand, take a deep breath, and press Pinch his nose with the hand holding his forehead, cover his mouth as completely as possible, and blow the air into his body. Start blowing now, yes, come again!" Luo Xiaobai noticed that the man's chest was slightly bulging. After getting up, he said to the woman: "Release his nose and let him breathe on his own. OK, continue to blow into his mouth!" After seven or eight times in a row, the man suddenly coughed violently.

The woman sat down on the ground and watched her husband open his eyes, tears bursting out again.

The man was still a little dazed. When he saw the patrol members and his newlywed wife around him, he asked, "What's wrong with me?"

"You damn ghost, you almost died." As she said that, the woman told what happened just now. Tell the things exactly as they are. The man didn't expect that after being buried in the sand for a while, he would almost make his wife a widow, so he immediately comforted her.

"Thank you for your benefactor." The woman pinched the man's arm.

The man quickly thanked Luo Xiaobai.