Chapter 196 - 197

Chapter 196 Set a date

"Your mother and I will consider this matter and let you know the decision later." Luo Zhi said in a deep voice.

Luo Xiaobai breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Okay."

That night, Luo Xiaobai lived in Sunshine Community, and his mother cooked him a lot of delicious food for dinner.

Luo Xiaobing heard his parents' conversation out of nowhere, so he got close to his eldest brother while his mother was washing dishes and his father was going out to buy watermelon.

"Brother, do you want to get engaged to Brother Mo?" Luo Xiaobing stared with bright eyes.

Luo Xiaoxue also came over, eagerly waiting for Luo Xiaobai's answer.

Luo Xiaobai nodded nervously, "Do you both know about Mo Ming and I?" "

We are not fools. Brother Mo's attitude towards you is just like the leading actor in an idol drama." Xiaoxue's eyes lit up.

"But Mo Ming and I are both men. If we were together, you would also be gossiped about." Luo Xiaobai still cares about the opinions of his younger brothers and sisters. After all, in the last life, because of his coming out, his younger brothers and sisters stayed away. Got him.

Luo Xiaobing curled his lips and said, "We are not afraid. Brother Mo is a good man, and the eldest brother will not suffer any loss if he is with him." "

Well, and we all like Brother Mo." Luo Xiaoxue grinned.

Luo Xiaobai should have been happy, after all, his younger brothers and sisters had no objection, but hearing them praise Mo Ming so much, why didn't he feel bad?

The next day, before Luo Zhi went out, he talked to Luo Xiaobai and agreed that they should get engaged first. As for the time to meet the in-laws, it would be arranged by the Mo family and they would cooperate.

Luo Xiaobai hugged his father gratefully. His family gave him great support for his relationship with Mo Ming.

Luo Zhi patted his son on the back, "After reaching this point, there will be no chance of regret in the future."

"I won't regret it." Luo Xiaobai said firmly. He and Mo Ming finally reached this point. , will definitely stay together until they both grow old.

After Luo Zhi left, Luo Xiaobai immediately told Mo Ming the good news.

Mo Ming started to book a hotel and decide on the date for the in-laws.

On the day of their in-laws meeting, Luo Zhi and Xin Xiu both changed into decent clothes and drove to the palace with their sons to cook in a private room.

The Mo family was already waiting in the private room. When they saw them coming in, they immediately stood up to greet them.

Luo Zhi was immediately flattered, grabbed Mo Shuren's hand, and said excitedly: "Hello, old chief." "

Haha, sit down quickly, in-laws, you're welcome, we will be a family from now on." Mo Shuren showed his people-friendly side.

Because Mo Ming's parents are much older than Luo Xiaobai's parents, Luo Zhi calls him an old man.

Mo Shuren had a good impression of this simple couple, and the two families chatted happily.

"Since the two children truly love each other, we parents can only support them. If we are against them, their path will be even more difficult." Mrs. Mo looked at Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming lovingly.

Xin Xiu sighed, "That's right!"

"In this case, let's set a date and get the two children engaged first. As for how to arrange their marriage in the future, we will wait until Xiaobai graduates." Mo Shuren said.

【1】Rebirth and Clairvoyance Miracle Doctorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें