Chapter 142 - 143

Chapter 142 Eat Spicy Crab

Because she wanted Luo Xiaobai's cooperation, Yun Qian did not hide the matter.

"The people I offended were the mercenary organizations I worked for abroad."

Hearing this, Luo Xiaobai's heart skipped a beat. He had only seen the so-called mercenary organizations on TV. They were a group of people who wanted money rather than their lives. people are more terrifying than terrorists.

Terrorists only target one thing or one person, but mercenaries have no so-called bottom line of moral integrity. As long as they are given money, they will do it even if it is unscrupulous.

Those who can become mercenaries, even if they don't have special powers, are not something that normal people can compete with.

It seems that this Yun Qian is really a big disaster.

In the final analysis, it was the system that tricked him, otherwise he would have just ignored it and there would have been no more trouble.

Of course, Luo Xiaobai was just thinking in his heart, who asked him to carry the positive energy system on his back? If he was not a great evil person, he would not be able to do anything but save him.

"Are there any superpowers among those mercenaries?" Luo Xiaobai swallowed two mouthfuls of orange juice to save his increasingly dry throat.

Yun Qian nodded lightly, "There is only one person with superpowers, and that is the boss of the Coyote mercenary group, Al."

Luo Xiaobai remembered the name, "What superpowers does he have?"

"Bing, he can control Bing. The water element in the air condenses into ice for attack and defense." Yun Qian couldn't help but feel chills all over her body when she thought of that man's ability.

Smiling sarcastically, Yun Qian looked like he was intimidated. He provoked the opponent even though he knew he was no match. He deserved it!

However, if there is only one superpower, it shouldn't be difficult to deal with it.

What's more, this is China, a forbidden area for all mercenaries. He doesn't believe that Al will come here personally to take revenge on Yun Qian.

"Why do you think I will help you?" Luo Xiaobai gradually calmed down. He and Yun Qian were not even friends.

"Because we care about the same person." Yun Qian looked at Luo Xiaobai deeply, even though her heart was full of reluctance.

Luo Xiaobai suddenly laughed, with a cold sarcasm in his smile, "You made a good plan, using Mo Ming to threaten me to help you." A trace of embarrassment flashed across Yun Qian's face, but he had a mission,

since If he survives, he will continue to complete it.

"If this is your love for Mo Ming, is it really cheap?" Luo Xiaobai's every word was like a sharp blade, cutting into Yun Qian's heart.

Yun Qian could not refute. When he left Mo Ming, he made the other party sad. Now that he is back, he has brought endless trouble and danger to the other party.

"We can trade." Yun Qian looked directly at Luo Xiaobai without blinking.

Luo Xiaobai gently scratched the rim of the cup with his fingers, "Tell me."

"I want to get the pendant around Al's neck. It doesn't matter even if I die. And you, as long as you help me get the pendant, I will give it to you." A set of immortal cultivation methods."

What an attractive offer, but it's a pity that Luo Xiaobai didn't believe it.

"As far as I know, there is no complete cultivation method for immortal cultivators. If there were, you wouldn't need to ask me for help now." Luo Xiaobai knew that this guy was not well-intentioned, and he looked at him as he looked aloof and gave away his virtues. , It’s so hypocritical. I really don’t know how Mo Ming could be tempted by such a person in the first place.