Chapter 365 - 366

Chapter 365 Slap the female turtle in the face

Luo Xiaobai happened to walk out of the gate of the Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital when he received the call from Mo Ming.

Seeing the car parked on the side of the road, Luo Xiaobai walked over and found a woman sitting in the passenger seat. She must be the female turtle named Qiao Xin.

Opening the car door, Luo Xiaobai sat in the back as if nothing had happened.

"Are you tired from work? What do you want to eat?" Mo Ming asked the little guy behind him while driving. Luo Xiaobai smiled slightly and said, "It's okay. Don't ask me what to eat. We

have guests." "Mr. Luo is joking. I'm not a guest. I knew Mr. Mo many years ago." Qiao Xin turned around.

He looked at Mo Ming, who was driving seriously, with lingering eyes.

Mo Ming frowned slightly, this Qiao Xin was so ignorant.

"Then let's go to the Sichuan restaurant." Since the other party didn't want to be this guest, Luo Xiaobai would not be polite to her.

Mo Ming drove in the direction of the Sichuan restaurant. I think the two of them had a good connection!

After arriving at the Sichuan restaurant, Qiao Xin walked to Mo Ming, but Mo Ming calmly helped Luo Xiaobai open the door.

Luo Xiaobai stretched out regardless of the image, "Why do I feel that the weather is a little warmer after the snowfall?" "

That is definitely your illusion." "Mo Ming raised his hand to help the little guy fix the scarf.

Luo Xiaobai grinned, "No need to do it, we will enter the hotel soon. "

That won't work either. " "Mo Ming took Luo Xiaobai's hand, and then made an invitation gesture to Qiao Xin. Qiao Xin took a deep breath and walked into the Sichuan restaurant. The strong smell of chili pepper hit her as soon as she entered the dining hall

.

This This taste is a kind of enjoyment for Luo Xiaobai, but it is a kind of torture for Qiao Xin. If she had known that she would come here, she would have chosen a restaurant.

"Shall we eat in the lobby?" "Seeing that Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai chose a seat by the window, Qiao Xin asked

.

"Of course, do you have any questions, Miss Qiao?" "Mo Ming looked up at Qiao Xin.

Qiao Xin smiled awkwardly, "No. "She only remembered the gentleman side of Mo Ming, but forgot his strong side.

After the three of them were seated, a waiter came over to take orders.

Because Luo Xiaobai was a regular customer here, many waiters knew him.

"Mr. Luo, Still the same? "The waiter asked.

Luo Xiaobai didn't even touch the menu, "Yes, it's enough for three people. Then he said to Qiao Xin, who was sitting diagonally across from her, "Miss Qiao, feel free to order whatever you want." "

It's already enough for three people, so why did Qiao Xin have the nerve to order more," No need. "

Mo Ming signaled the waiter to serve the food, thinking that the little guy was getting worse and worse, but he liked it.

After a while, the waiter brought out dishes such as boiled fish, Maoxuewang, spicy chicken, etc.

Looking at these brightly colored dishes , Qiao Xin didn't want to touch it.