Chapter 245 - 246

Chapter 245 Xiao Jiannan

Mo Ming coaxed him for a while before he dissipated the little guy's jealousy.

The two came to the fruit and vegetable planting experimental site. The door was locked, and it seemed that there was really someone inside.

Mo Ming honked the car horn twice, and an old man with a white beard poked his head out, "Who are you and what are you doing here?" "Let's buy some pineapples here

." Luo Xiaobai opened the car door and got out.

Seeing that the other party was just a teenager, the old man waved his hands randomly, "We don't have pineapples here, leave quickly!" "

Old man, you must be responsible for what you say." Mo Ming stepped in front of the old man with big leather boots.

Faced with Mo Ming's strong aura, the old man was immediately frightened. "If you don't have it, you don't have it. Even if you have it, we won't sell it." "What about bartering?" Luo Xiaobai asked. Bartering with things is still popular in many places. barter.

The old man glanced at the car they were driving, and then at the neatly dressed two people. "Wait a minute, I'll go in and ask." Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai looked at each other. Could it be that a force has been formed here? ?

Soon, three men came out. One of them was almost the same as the old man. Judging from his age, he should be the old man's son.

"Do you want to buy pineapples?" It was this man who stepped forward and asked.

Luo Xiaobai still showed a friendly attitude, "Yes, we can exchange it for other fruits or substances." "We

want quilts, do you have any?" The man asked. The temperature is getting lower and lower every night. It’s hard.

The old man's eyes lit up. It was obvious that he was also suffering from the cold every night.

"Yes, but you must also show sincerity." Luo Xiaobai said. He had two quilts in his car.

The man waved his hand, and the two men next to him opened the large iron door.

"Come in." The man extended his hand and asked.

Mo Ming locked the car and entered the testing site with the little guy.

"Is there no change here?" Mo Ming was a little surprised. The arrangement here was very orderly. Although many fruits and vegetables had mutated, there was no clutter.

"Have you been here before?" The man was a little surprised, but when he thought that the other party could find this place, it was obvious that he had been here before. Mo Ming did not answer his question, but asked directly: "Where are the pineapples?"

The man led them towards the pineapple plantation.

Because this is an experimental site, there is no large area to grow a single type of fruit and vegetable, and the production of pineapples is also limited.

However, these pineapples are still enough for Luo Xiaobai and the others to eat for a long time.

"Master Mo?" Just when Luo Xiaobai was looking at these pineapples with joy, a clear voice sounded.

When Mo Ming heard this, he looked over and saw a beautiful young man wearing sleeves walking out of the pineapple field.

"Don't you recognize me? I'm Xiao Jian!" The young man quickly ran to Mo Ming.

Mo Ming recalled that it seemed that this guy was one of the bed partners he mentioned to the little guy just now.

Luo Xiaobai turned his cool eyes over, no wonder he came here to buy pineapples, it turned out that he had a little lover here!