Chapter 331 - 332

Chapter 331: Greedy for everything

Luo Xiaobai turned around and patted Chu Yu's chest, "Don't worry."

Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai disappeared as soon as they walked about fifty meters away.

This certainly did not surprise anyone who saw it. Those who originally wanted to go nearby to relieve themselves decisively chose to hold it in. Even if they peed their pants, it was better than soaking in urine and losing their lives.

"Can Mo Ming and Xiao Bai do it?" Mo Wei was a little worried. In the past, he didn't believe in the theory of yin and yang at all, but after personal experience, he no longer believed in it.

Chu Yu smiled slightly and said, "Believe them."

Some people will be favored by God when they are born. Chu Yu felt this endless destiny in Luo Xiaobai.

Let’s talk about Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai who walked a hundred meters away. They were wandering around here like headless flies. "Do you feel it?" Mo Ming glanced at the time. They had been shopping for an hour.

Luo Xiaobai stopped and turned his ankle, "Except for some pain in the sole of the foot, I don't feel anything else. Di you think Cai Qi and the others hid their formation base low on the ground?

"You can feel it even if it's low on the ground. , please pay attention to me." Mo Ming tapped the little guy on the forehead with his finger.

Luo Xiaobai grinned, "Let's keep walking, otherwise it will be a problem to go back."

The two of them didn't know how far they walked. They walked back to the previous place several times, but never met Mo Wei and others again.

This made them wonder if someone was controlling this formation.

"Wait!" Luo Xiaobai suddenly took Mo Ming's hand.

Mo Ming stopped immediately, "What's wrong?"

Luo Xiaobai frowned slightly, "Something is wrong in front."

"Did you find the position of the formation eye?" Mo Ming couldn't help but look ahead after hearing this, but there was fog in front of him. It's hazy and can't see anything.

Luo Xiaobai shook his head, "No, there should be a killing array in front^"

Mo Ming was startled, and held the little guy's wrist with his backhand, "Let's go in another direction."

"But I have a feeling that the killing array is right there. Behind the formation." Luo Xiaobai smiled bitterly. This was probably Cai Qi's arrangement. Even if he knew the location of the formation's eye, it would be difficult for them to get through.

Mo Ming lowered his head and thought for a moment, "In this case, we have no choice but to break in." There are

more than 170 people trapped here. They can only get out if they break the formation. Otherwise, let alone killing Cai Qi and Sun Ke, they can Du Liang said that you cannot protect yourself.

Luo Xiaobai also thought the same, "Come on, you will die!" The

originally tense atmosphere dissipated in an instant because of Luo Xiaobai's words.

The two of them entered the foggy killing array together. They didn't know what was inside, but as long as the two of them were together, they were fearless.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootwt........." The dark wind sounded along with the woman's cries.

Luo Xiaobai shivered violently, you are paralyzed, he couldn't stand this atmosphere.