Chapter 227 - 228

Chapter 227 Wooden Cone

Yin Ce also fell down, including Mo Ming, who also felt dizzy.

"Mo Ming!," Luo Xiaobai immediately supported Mo Ming.

"Are you okay?" Mo Ming found that the little guy was in no condition at all.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "What's wrong with you? Why don't I feel anything? "

Mo Ming glanced at the box on the stone platform, "It should be caused by this thing, I don't care, you go and have a look, remember to be careful." He helped Mo Ming to the stone pillar so that he could lean on it, Luo Xiao Bai Cai came to the stone platform in the center.

There was a box carved from unknown wood. Although the box was old, it was well preserved. The carvings on it were similar to those on the stone wall. It was probably made by one person. .

Luo Xiaobai activated his clairvoyance power, but could not see through the contents of the box. In desperation, he had to open the box. Inside was a wooden cone as thick as a wrist. Picking up the contents, Luo Xiaobai

came When he came to Mo Ming, he asked, "What is this? "

As Luo Xiaobai opened the box, Mo Ming felt uncomfortable all over. When he saw the wooden cone, he felt particularly strong.

"It looks like an ancient torture instrument. "Mo Ming frowned.

Luo Xiaobai saw that Mo Daniao was repelling this thing, "Does this thing have an impact on you? "

Well, that's a life threat. " "Mo Ming didn't hide anything, just because the other party was his little guy.

Hearing this, Luo Xiaobai didn't have a good impression of this wooden cone, "Then I will put it in the system warehouse first, and we will study it when we have time. "

Okay." "Mo Ming nodded.

As Luo Xiaobai put the wooden cone away, Mo Ming breathed a sigh of relief.

Seeing that Mo Daniao was fine, Luo Xiaobai remembered to joke, "I thought this wooden cone was some kind of sex toy. Woolen cloth! "

Mo Ming stood up slowly while supporting the stone pillar, "This shape is quite suitable. After studying it, maybe you can give it a try.

" Fuck you! " "Luo Xiaobai kicked him over.

Mo Ming, who had recovered, couldn't let him kick him, so he easily dodged it.

Yin Ce and Yin Huan, who were lying on the ground, woke up one after another. Seeing that they were fine, they Both of them were a little confused.

Yin Huan noticed that the box had been opened and was about to ask, but was stopped by his father.

They had no chance of getting it, so don't ask more. The thing would most likely fall into your hands. Then what else is there to ask? "Okay, let's go out. "Mo Ming took the lead and walked towards the exit.

On the way out, the system's voice came.

"Congratulations to the host for completing the main mission. The reward is an increase of 20 achievement points and an increase of 200,000 points. "

When he heard the news that the mission was completed, Luo Xiaobai immediately smiled and confirmed his thoughts. This doomsday was no accident. It happened once hundreds of millions of years ago, but there were no humans at that time, only some ancient creatures

and

... The two tribes of gods and demons. The two tribes of gods and demons referred to here are not humans, but these two types of people.