Chapter 209 - 210

Chapter 209 Activating the Earth Element

That night, Luo Xiaobai rarely lay down on the bed and had a good sleep.

Early the next morning, they had a quick bite in the room and prepared for action.

"Xiao Bai and I went to find the leaders here and see if we can exchange for some supplies." Mo Ming said to Chu Yu and others.

"Okay." Chu Yu and Nan Qin responded.

"I'm going to get some information. After all, there are more ordinary people here." Zhang Zhen didn't want to be a burden to everyone, and hoped she could do something.

"Thank you." Mo Ming nodded to Zhang Zhen. It was indeed extraordinary to be able to educate a woman from Southern Qin. This reminded him of his resolute mother.

After Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai left the hotel, they went straight to the office building of the base.

There are many soldiers patrolling here, and everyone is doing their own thing in an orderly manner.

"Stop, you can't go in front."

As soon as they reached the front of the building, they were stopped by the soldiers guarding the place.

Mo Ming took out his identity certificate and said, "I am the son of Mo Shuren of the Imperial Capital. I want to see your leader." "

The son of Chief Mo?" The other party glanced at Mo Ming's ID card and said, "Wait a minute." After that, go in and report. After a while, a middle-aged man wearing a dark green military uniform came out, "Mo Ming, the old chief's youngest son?" Mo Ming stretched out his hand, "

I am Mo Ming, hello."

"Haha, I am the old chief. The soldiers brought out should not be seen outside, please stay inside." The middle-aged soldier stretched out his hand to Mo Ming. Mo Ming pulled Luo Xiaobai in, and soon an orderly brought tea.

"Soon, tea will become a luxury product." The middle-aged soldier sighed.

Mo Ming shook the tea cup in his hand, "Yes, the tea tree must have mutated now." "

Not just tea trees, even roses can kill people now."

After the two chatted for a while, Mo Ming got to the point, " I have to go back to the Imperial Capital immediately, but I don’t have a map in my hand, and

I don’t have .

” “It’s simple. I’ll have someone send you a map later. There’s still a lot of gas here. You can use it as you like, but Food and other supplies are in short supply, and we can't provide too much. After all, there are still people in the entire base to support," the middle-aged soldier said.

Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai expressed their thanks at the same time.

"After you go back, I hope you will report the situation here and let the people above know that there are still a large number of people in Xucheng waiting for rescue." The middle-aged soldier sighed. Although he had summoned many people with super powers, he still had no idea about the people who were there every day. The changing world is still difficult to

resist .

What's more, superpowers are not so easy to control. He has several superpowers who left after activating their superpowers. Many organizations in the city are now formed by these superpowers.

"I will." Mo Ming nodded heavily.

After leaving the office building, Mo Ming felt heavy.

They got a map from the army and filled both cars with enough gasoline to return to the imperial capital.