Chapter 065 - 066

Chapter 065 Cardiac Resuscitation

After returning to China, Luo Xiaobai did not let Mo Ming see him off, but took a taxi directly from the airport.

"Are you having a conflict?" Mo Wei asked his brother.

Mo Ming held the cigarette in his mouth and smacked it twice in his mouth. "Young man, you are getting emotional with me."

Mo Wei raised his eyes. After getting along with each other for the past few days, he found that Luo Xiaobai was very interesting, and It has been so long and it has not been taken down by Mo Ming.

"I want to go back to the army. There is a car to pick me up." Mo Wei looked at the off-road vehicle on the other side of the road.

Mo Ming had known that this was the case, "Then I'll wait for you to come back in the courtyard. My sister-in-law has been worried a lot during this period." "

I will go back as soon as possible." Mo Wei nodded. This time, he could not let go of the worries of his parents and wife. of.

After Mo Wei left, Mo Ming got into a car sent by the company. The driver was one of his secretaries and bedmates.

"Has all the wool arrived?" Mo Ming leaned on the back of his chair, his voice slightly tired.

"Everything has been shipped, and the cooperation agreement with General Boang has been drawn up." Ni Jiao said matter-of-factly.

"Well, take me back to the compound." Mo Ming looked at the Union University passing by. He didn't know if Luo Xiaobai went back to school or to his parents' place in Sunshine Community.

The car soon arrived at the military compound. Ni Jiao got out of the car and opened the door.

Mo Ming came out of the car and patted Ni Jiao on the shoulder, "Go back."

A trace of surprise flashed in Ni Jiao's eyes, but she hid it well, "Yes."

Mo Ming walked into the military compound. Ni Jiao just drove away. In the past, Mr. Mo would tease her a few times, but this was the first time he patted her shoulder so seriously. In the past, he always patted her butt.

This surprised Ni Jiao. Although she was one of Mo Ming's bedmates, she knew her identity very well.

She is a rational woman, and Mo Ming is the most perfect male god in her mind, but it is not something she can imagine.

Some time ago, she agreed that her family would arrange a blind date for her, and she had decided to wait for Mr. Mo to come back to explain the matter, but now it seems that this is no longer necessary.

Driving back to the company, Ni Jiao felt a little disappointed.

After Luo Xiaobai left the airport, he first went home and then returned to school.

Sun Jun is indeed a super otaku. Not only did he record all the data he requested, but he also had perfect records of the changes in the mice's reactions.

"You're so awesome, let's go and invite you out for barbecue." Luo Xiaobai put away the data form as if he had found a treasure.

Sun Jun has not left the dormitory these days, including eating in the dormitory. When he heard that he was going out to eat barbecue, his eyes couldn't help but light up.

As a result, the two of them saw Dou Ziyan as soon as they came downstairs.

Once or twice is a coincidence, but it doesn't make sense if it happens every time.

"President Dou." Luo Xiaobai greeted.

Dou Ziyan walked up to Luo Xiaobai and glanced at Sun Jun again, "Are you going out?" "