Chapter 158 - 159

Chapter 158 It’s winter vacation

The car race had already started. Song Tao was driven by some unknown stimulus. He drove as if he was desperate. He was far ahead as soon as he got up.

Luo Xiaobai and Dou Ziyan had returned to their previous seats. Seeing that Song Tao was so abnormal, Luo Xiaobai asked worriedly: "Is something going to happen to Brother Song?" Mo Ming also frowned deeply, "It must be again. It's because of his cousin."

"What's going on?" Luo Xiaobai wondered, if it's okay to steal his girlfriend, what do you mean because of his cousin?

"Song Tao's cousin is called Shui Miaomiao. Despite her elegant name, she is actually a brainless little girl. When she was a child, Song Tao wiped Shui Miaomiao's butt frequently. Later, Shui Miaomiao fell in love because of her puppy love. It excited a male student to jump off the building. Fortunately, it was only on the second floor. The male student only suffered some minor injuries. Even so, Aunt Song Tao was so angry that she went crazy and sent Shui Miaomiao abroad."

" Does Shui Miaomiao's father not care about her?" Luo Xiaobai asked, how can he educate his daughter like this, and the parents are all just doing it?

"Shui Miaomiao's father was an architect, but shortly after she was born, an accident occurred at the construction site, and he unfortunately passed away. At that time, Song Tao's aunt had just given birth, and she became ill after being so stimulated. Even now She's not in good health either."

Shui Miaomiao could be said to have been raised like a free rein. Even if Song Tao's aunt wanted to take care of her, she was powerless.

"Song Tao is Shui Miaomiao's younger sister. Although he is a cousin, he takes good care of Shui Miaomiao. In recent years, Song Tao's parents have also helped Shui Miaomiao and her daughter. It is estimated that Shui Miaomiao is here again this time. There's something going on outside, otherwise Song Tao won't mind his own business." Mo Ming looked at the car race that was already halfway through, hoping nothing would happen.

Nothing happened to Song Tao, but something happened to the GTR that he was chasing closely.

I don’t know if it was because I was being closely chased, but the GTR didn’t even slow down when going through a corner.

Although the island country's car is fast, its body is too light, and the car directly rolls over during sharp turns.

"Squeak!" Song Tao stepped on the accelerator to avoid a second accident.

The cars behind saw the situation in front, slowed down one by one, and then got out of the car to save people.

The young man in the driver's seat was okay, but the co-pilot was the death seat. Shui Miaomiao's head was covered with blood and she had fallen into a coma.

Everyone worked together to turn the GTR over. Fortunately, the door deformation was not serious.

The car was already smoking, and everyone tried their best to rescue the people from it. Several rich second-generation people who had fire extinguishers in the car took out their fire extinguishers and sprayed them on the smoking area.

Except for the few cars in front of the GTR that were running faster, everyone else did not continue to participate in the race, but sent the injured back.

"Something happened?" When Luo Xiaobai and others saw some cars returning the same way, they knew there must be an accident.

Among the returning vehicles, there happened to be Song Tao's Ferrari.

Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai couldn't sit still and ran directly to the highway.

Dou Ziyan pulled Yan Ni to follow him. If there was a big accident, it would be even more difficult for him to play racing in the future.