Chapter 375 - 376

Chapter 375: Go find the young master!

After the operation, Luo Xiaobai went home directly, picked up his son and prepared to go out.

"You want to leave?" Situ Nian appeared in the living room wearing home clothes.

Luo Xiaobai hugged his son and kissed him, then looked at Situ Nian, "Well, take him to the aquarium for a walk.", "Children's time is so precious, why waste it on such meaningless things?" Situ Nian didn't understand very much.

Luo Xiaobai was dumbfounded. Just because the child was young, he wanted to play, "What is meaningful to you?"

Of course it is cultivation. Your son has a special physique and is most suitable to become a demon cultivator. Why not help him build the foundation?" Situ Nian was puzzled. If Mo Qiyun was born in the world of cultivation, he would have been competed by various sects of demon cultivators. He

looked at his son in his arms. Can a kid who is less than one year old actually be able to practice?

It's a pity that the system has been upgraded, and he can't find anyone to ask.

"How can he build a foundation at such a young age and take foundation building pills?" ? "Luo Xiaobai asked, don't mistake his child for his ignorance. Unexpectedly,

Luo Xiaobai even knew about the Foundation Establishment Pill, and Situ Nian was a little surprised.

"Of course it would be good if there is a Foundation Establishment Pill, but if not, it's okay. You can first open up his eight extraordinary meridians and help him bury a trace of vitality in his Dantian. "Situ Nian said, he didn't think anyone in this world could refine the Foundation Building Pill.

Of course, his guesses were all correct, but he forgot to consider the system in Luo Xiaobai's body.

Although the system has been upgraded, he is very conscientious. Leaving the store behind, he could use his points to buy it on his own.

After buying a foundation-building pill from the system store, Luo Xiaobai took it to Situ Nian and said, "Just give it to Xiao Qiyun"

Situ Nian took the elixir handed over by Luo Xiaobai, and it turned out to be the best foundation-building elixir, "This!" How did you get it?"

"Bought from the system store" Luo Xiaobai teased the little one in his arms.

Situ Nian thought that the system in Luo Xiaobai's body might be more advanced than he imagined, "You can give it to him directly. "

After six months, the child can be given complementary foods. You hold him first, and I'll make some rice noodles for him, and then put the foundation-building elixir in it." "Luo Xiaobai stuffed the little Qiyun into Situ Nian's arms, and then went to prepare Jiji Rice Noodles.

Holding the little Qiyun in his arms, Situ Nian looked at the other person's pierced eyes and said softly: "Lucky boy. "

About Mo Qiyun, Situ Nian heard Mrs. Wu talk about it.

Although all the relatives of this child died, and his mother died to protect him, he survived and was taken care of by Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai. Adoption.

With these two magical fathers, his achievements in the future will definitely not be small.

Not long after, Luo Xiaobai came over with a bowl of brown rice noodles, "There shouldn't be any problems eating it, right?

"Don't worry, some big families in the world of cultivation will give their children Foundation Building Pill soon after they are born. There is absolutely no problem." Situ Nian didn't say anything, Luo Xiaobai said This pill is the best foundation-building pill. After using it, Yue Gen has better effects and has no side effects.