Chapter 381 - 382

Chapter 381 Abducted

Products produced by the system must be of high quality.

Half a year passed in a hurry, and Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming's cultivation level could be said to have improved by leaps and bounds, leaping from earth immortals to golden immortals.

Of course, this is also the reason why the origin in their bodies is completely different from the monks here.

But even so, if people knew about their cultivation speed, they would definitely be shocked.

While Luo Xiaobai was practicing, he did not forget to refine alchemy. He found that alchemists were very popular in this world of cultivation, let alone level six or above. Some people spend a lot of crystal stones to buy the elixirs, even the foundation-building elixirs.

However, he did not try his best to amass money. Their cultivation level has not reached the level of wanton behavior. They need to understand that anything good in the forest will be destroyed by the wind.

"Brother Big Bird, let me go to the arena with you today." Luo Xiaobai immediately woke up from practice when he heard the sound of Mo Ming opening the door.

Mo Ming stopped and said in surprise: "Didn't you say last time that you didn't like that kind of place?"

"But it is a training ground for actual combat, and you can also earn crystal stones." Luo Xiaobai's The focus is naturally on the latter sentence.

Mo Ming found it funny. Every time the little guy went out to sell medicine, he acted like a thief. Although there was nothing wrong with being careful, he was too careful.

In addition, he often visited the arena, and no one doubted their financial resources.

"Okay, then hurry up and prepare. If you're late, you won't be able to be scheduled." Mo Ming urged. There are only ten games every day in the arena.

"Right away!" Luo Xiaobai quickly took care of himself, and then went out with Mo Ming. Before leaving, he did not forget to open the barrier outside the house to prevent Xiaoxiao from breaking in.

The two came to the Arena in Central City. After registering their names, each of them paid an ordinary crystal to gain entry.

After entering, the two went straight to the place where they signed up for fighting skills.

Seven games have now been arranged. The management staff assigned Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai to the eighth and ninth games respectively. They took the signs and went to the audience stand first.

"It's still so popular here." Luo Xiaobai looked at the crowd of spectators.

"The leisure activities on Aqua Blue Planet are limited, and people are naturally inclined to gamble. It's normal to come here to find excitement."

Mo Ming is already a frequent visitor here, and he understands the psychology of these audiences very well.

Not long after, the first game started.

Because this is a place where fighting skills are demonstrated, malicious fighting is not allowed. The two combatants first greeted each other and then started fighting after the referee's order.

Luo Xiaobai looked bored. The two people below were both immortals. Fighting was like dancing, not exciting at all.

However, in the middle and later stages, there were signs of red-eye, and he gradually became serious.

As the winner was decided, the audience suddenly became noisy. It was obvious that some people were happy and some were sad.

"Ouch, my old man's bottle of wine is gone!" There was a particularly obvious voice.