Chapter 289 - 290

Chapter 289 Hao Cheng

The route Mo Ming was looking for was very accurate and almost completely matched the route taken by Luo Xiaobai and the others.

Along the way, Mo Ming's understanding of Luo Xiaobai deepened.

This little bastard is so smart, using the excuse of leaving clues for himself to satisfy his thirst for words along the way.

"Hao Cheng is ahead. Xiaobai and the others should go in." Chu Yu frowned. Logically speaking, they shouldn't enter Hao Cheng now.

Mo Ming thought of the disguise mask he used last time, "You two should also change your appearance, and try to be as low-key as possible after entering."

Chu Xing nodded, took out a potion and started to disguise himself.

The three of them entered Hao Hao with a new image. Cheng, except for Mo Ming, the faces of Chu Yu and Xiang Yu have not changed much, but their facial features and skin color have still been adjusted. For example, Chu Yu has become darker, while Xiang Yu has become a pretty boy with a beard. In Hao

Cheng

, There are almost no people with super powers, only ordinary people coming and going.

"Did they build a city for ordinary people? Xiang Yu whispered.

Mo Ming narrowed his eyes, "That's not the case, look." "As he spoke, he pointed to a small restaurant.

A man with shackled feet stood at the door to greet guests, with obvious scars on his face.

"Is he a speed user? " Xiang Yu made a keen discovery.

Mo Ming nodded, "Yes, here, ordinary people are superior to those with super powers. "

The three of them did not mind their own business, but continued to move forward.

Five or six little boys in the alley were bullying a little girl, and the little girl also had shackles on her feet.

"These people are going too far! "Xiang Yu's breathing was a little rapid. This little girl was also a speed type.

Chu Yu waved his hand, and a gust of wind and sand blew past. The bullying little boys rubbed their eyes and left. The

little girl squatting on the ground also rubbed her eyes. With his eyes, he vaguely saw three pairs of big shoes.

"Here." "Chu Yu handed the little girl a handkerchief.

The little girl hurriedly took the handkerchief and wiped her eyes, then looked timidly at Mo Ming and the others, "Who are you? I don't have the ability, don't hit me. "

We are not bad people, and we will not beat you, but why are you here? Where are your parents?" Chu Yu said softly, why are the children left here alone to be bullied? Although Chu Yu changed his appearance, his

body The breath was still very comfortable, and the little girl lowered her guard subconsciously, "Dad was taken away, and mom is sick. "

I have some medical skills and can help your mother see a doctor. Can you take us to your home?" "Chu Yu said, now the three of them are in urgent need of a place to stay, otherwise they will easily arouse suspicion if they continue shopping. The little girl glanced at the three of them, then looked at the handkerchief in her hand, "Okay

. "

The little girl's home is very close to here. She came out to buy medicine, but she was targeted and bullied by the children.

"Isn't this a little flower? Why was she beaten again? Aren't superpowers very powerful? "The fat woman next door said sarcastically.

Xiaohua didn't say anything, but continued to walk home. But