Chapter 399 - 400

Chapter 399 It’s your turn to apologize

"You can't trap me for long." Huangfuyuan said, even if Luo Xiaobai and others didn't rescue him, he agreed that he could go out on his own in a few hundred years.

Mo Luo smiled sarcastically, "Yes, you are the number one genius in swordsmanship. How could I trap you forever?

" You are a pure man" Suddenly, Huangfu Yuan said such a sentence.

Mo Luo froze on the spot. This was even more rare than the red rain in the world. Huangfu Yuan actually said this sentence, even though he used a shit-eating expression.

"Now it's your turn. . Seeing that Mo Luo didn't respond, Huangfu Yuan frowned slightly.

"Ah, what's my turn?" Mo Luo felt that he and Huangfu Yuan were definitely not in the same space. He couldn't understand why he said what he said. Huangfu Yuan frowned this time and said with a zombie face, "You should apologize to me."

"Why? !" Mo Luo didn't understand if there was something wrong with Huangfu Yuan's brain circuit when he was imprisoned. Although he used to speak hard, at least what he said was easy to understand.

"I went so far as to say that you are a pure man. Shouldn't you apologize to me? After all, you have imprisoned me for nearly a hundred years." Huangfuyuan turned into a straight man again.

Are you saying this against your will, just a man?

If the Death Tower had not been lost, Mo Luo would have continued to imprison him until he died!

Luo Xiaobai, who was hiding in the room and eavesdropping, almost laughed to his heart's content.

This Huangfu Yuan is really the best, I think Mo Luo must have been so angry that he was furious.

"Huangfu Yuan, you are so good, but you still dare to continue to insult me!" Mo Luo was so angry that his lips trembled, and a blood-red whip appeared in his hand out of thin air.

Huangfu Yuan also took out his sword and said in a cold tone, "Mo Luo, if you open your eyes and tell lies, when will I insult you? You are not a woman!" In his opinion, only women can do this. Being insulted.

"Huangfu Yuan, I must kill you today!" Mo Luo did not expect that Huangfu Yuan would learn to take quotes out of context. This time he insisted on Huangfu Yuan shutting up forever, even if it aroused the conflict between the two areas of demon cultivators and cultivators of immortals.

When these two people were about to fight, the ghost general suddenly appeared and said, "This is the ghost mansion, we have to fight it out." Mo Luo and Huangfu Yuan looked disgusted with each other. If they didn't have their own reasons for not leaving, they would definitely go out and fight. Life and death.

"Master Demon, please come this way." Seeing that the two of them had no intention of taking action again, General Gui took Demon Luo to the arranged guest room.

Mo Luo glared at Huangfu Yuan fiercely, and then left with the ghost general.

After they left, Luo Xiaobai fell to the ground laughing.

Mo Ming looked at the smiling little guy, "Is it so funny?"

"Huangfu Yuan is such a wonderful person." Luo Xiaobai laughed so hard that tears came out.

Mo Ming raised his eyebrows slightly, "You have a good impression of him."

"You know my dad is in the timber business, and I have never seen wood more rigid than Huangfu Yuan." Luo Xiaobai said a cold joke.

Mo Ming walked over and picked up the little guy, "The conflict between these two people can't be alleviated." Luo Xiaobai didn't think so, "Have you never heard of