Chapter 299 - 300

Chapter 299 Participate in Improvement

Following Professor Wu's words, the mutated white rat that had been injected with energy fluid began to age rapidly, and soon lost its vital signs.

"Is he dead now?" Luo Xiaobai looked at the huge white rat corpse.

Professor Gao nodded, "Because the mutated white rat has a relatively poor endurance. If it is a person with superpowers, its

lifespan will vary depending on its physique."

"But isn't it all death in the end?" Luo Xiaobai frowned.

"So, this experiment is not perfect, but it is a good start. As long as we can accurately control the properties of the drug and enhance safety, mutants can use it." Professor Wu said.

Luo Xiaobai looked at the corpse inside, what was the difference between this and stimulants?

"Mr. Luo, I heard that you are a Chinese medicine doctor and you may be able to provide some valuable advice for our experiment, so I would like to ask you to join the experimental team this time." Professor Gao said, there are a lot of these super energy liquids

Variation of ingredients in Chinese patent medicines.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, "Okay."

This thing may be used on his own people in the future. If he can join the experiment, it will also be a guarantee for these people.

"Master Mo, come with me." Professor Wu said to Mo Ming.

As Professor Wu and Mo Ming went to the first area of ​​​​the Academy of Sciences, Luo Xiaobai officially joined the experimental team of energy liquid.

Professor Gao showed Luo Xiaobai the formula of the energy liquid, concentrated Ganoderma lucidum liquid, refined ginseng essence...

among these mutations alone There are dozens of patent medicines, as well as some genetic fluids from mutated organisms. Oh my god, Luo Xiaobai was simply stunned.

"Where are the experimental materials? Can I take them home and look at them?" Luo Xiaobai asked.

Professor Gao pointed to the cabinet next to him, "It is full of experimental information on super energy liquid. Because it has not been completed, it is all scattered like this." Luo Xiaobai understood, because the experiment was in the ongoing stage, and there was no need to hide it

.

With these information in hand, Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming went home together.

Poor Mo Ming's face turned pale when he came out of the _ section of the Academy of Sciences.

"What's wrong?" Luo Xiaobai immediately stepped forward and asked.

Mo Ming's face turned from white to black, "How many tubes of blood did Professor Wu draw?"

How many tubes?

Looking at Mo Ming's face, which looked like he had lost a lot of blood, Professor Wu also acted violently.

"He doesn't want your blood genes for anything, does he?" Luo Xiaobai thought of that perverted guy Sun Ke, who seemed to like drawing human blood.

Mo Ming nodded, "Extract the earth element and add it to the energy liquid."

Luo Xiaobai twitched the corner of his mouth. Are these two old professors going crazy?

If the experiment is really successful, then no matter how much energy liquid is used, earthworms will have the ability of dragons.