Chapter 283 - 284

Chapter 283 Investigation

"Knock, knock, knock!" There was a knock on the door.

Mo Ming stood up and opened the door. The person who could knock on the hotel room door at this time must be the military. "Master Mo." Zhang Hong appeared with a sad look on his face.

"Come in." Mo Ming stepped aside.

Zhang Hong looked at the two of them with some embarrassment, "I'm sorry for disturbing you so late."

Luo Xiaobai glanced at the clock on the wall. It was two o'clock in the morning, which was indeed embarrassing enough.

"What happened?" Mo Ming asked. If something had not happened, Zhang Hong would not have come here at this time. Zhang Hong immediately handed over a photo, "Today our people captured a suspicious person, a powerful person who disappeared some time ago. After catching the person, something unexpected happened, and we injected him with sleeping pills. "

Mo Ming nodded approvingly, "Good job. Is the data collection complete?" "It's complete. It's just that this person appeared out of thin air. We can't find how he appeared." Zhang Hong was depressed. At that time, , it happened that the monitors in Tiancheng East District had a collective problem, so nothing was captured.

Another coincidence?

Not to mention Mo Ming, even Luo Xiaobai didn't believe it.

"Go check the person in charge of that area of ​​surveillance." Mo Ming said, there must be something wrong here.

"This is what I'm going to say next. Not long after we arrested the person, the person responsible for monitoring the area died of a heart attack." Zhang Hong said helplessly.

"Whether it's a heart attack or not, I have the final say!" Luo Xiaobai put on his clothes directly.

The three people came to the morgue again, but did not find the body of the patient with myocardial infarction inside.

"Where is the body? The heart has resumed beating and you have escaped?" Zhang Hong pointed at the guards and cursed.

The guard was spat on, "No, that man's body was taken away by his family, saying it was going to be cremated." "Chase!"

Zhang Hong turned around and left.

The family was so anxious to destroy the body and eliminate traces. Didn’t the monitoring officer really die from a heart attack?

By the time Luo Xiaobai and others arrived at the crematorium, it was already dark, and the body of the surveillance manager named Wang Ting had already been clinked.

"It's still too late." Zhang Hong said with a dark face.

Not long after, a young man passed by carrying a box of ashes. Zhang Hong immediately picked up the man's collar and said, "Are you a family member of Wang Ting?" "

I am his son." The young man looked at Zhang Hong, There was deep sadness in his eyes.

"Why are you in such a hurry to cremate the body?" Zhang Hong asked fiercely, he must have something on his mind. The young man smiled slightly, revealing an indescribable weirdness, "For cremation and burial." After saying that, the young man pushed Zhang Hong's hand away and left with the ashes.

Zhang Hong wanted to go over and arrest the person, but was stopped by Mo Ming, "I can't ask anything." "

What should I do?" Finally, there was a clue, but now it was cut off again.

Luo Xiaobai spoke unhurriedly, "Just now, when you were talking, I had left a spiritual mark on him, and he will definitely not be able to escape." "You mean, Wang Ting's son also has a