Chapter 317 - 318

Chapter 317 Touching the Wrong Meat

I have to admit that Xiang Yu knew the truth.

Seeing Xiang Yu overturning the jealousy, Luo Xiaobai was laughing like crazy.

If he had known that teasing Xiang Yu was so fun, he should have found some imaginary enemies for him every now and then!

Just as Luo Xiaobai and Xingren were rushing to Changbai Mountain, a call came from Mo Wei, bringing bad news.

Mo Ming put down the phone and said in a solemn tone, "Tang Han, Xiaofen and other aliens from China's new forces were rescued." "What, weren't they imprisoned for life?" Luo Xiaobai was shocked, the fighting power of those

people

Not low.

"The superpower-enhanced people stormed the prison, and we suffered heavy casualties." Mo Ming said solemnly.

Luo Xiaobai and others were silent. It seemed that people with enhanced powers had formed a climate, and even the imperial capital was not the safest place.

"There is also good news. Zhu Fu has returned to the Academy of Sciences. Professor Wu and Professor Gao have seen the magnetic cards and said they have found a way to deal with people with enhanced powers, but it will take time to complete the research." Mo Ming added, if it can If the research is successful before sending troops, their chances of winning will be greater.

"Will Tang Han and those people be taken to Changbai Mountain?" Xiang Yu asked, which is the home base of Cai Qi and Sun Ke and their testing base.

"Definitely. They didn't take those aliens to heart before. This time they sent out people with enhanced abilities to attack the imperial capital prison, it must be because those people are valuable again." Chu Yu said.

Mo Ming smiled faintly, "Fortunately, before imprisoning the aliens, Professor Gao of the Academy of Sciences injected them with a medicine that can suppress their abilities. The validity period is _ years. Not to mention that there are still half a year before the medicine is fully effective

. , even if Sun Ke develops the antidote, it will take some time, and this period of time is our chance to destroy them."

Everyone ignited their fighting spirit and headed towards Changbai Mountain.

After getting off the highway, Mo Ming drove onto the provincial highway. At this moment, two female supernatural beings ran over to block the car!

Mo Ming braked and almost hit someone.

"Help us!" The two women begged for help. Judging from their age and appearance, they should be a mother and daughter.

Just behind these two people, a superpower-enhanced person quickly chased after them.

Seeing this, Xiang Yu immediately got out of the car and faced the person with enhanced powers.

Chu Yu had no choice but to open the car door and cooperate with Xiang Yu to fight.

Because he knew the weaknesses of people enhanced by supernatural powers, Xiang Yu did not use his supernatural powers to attack this time, but directly took out his pistol.