Chapter 237 - 238

Chapter 237 The polar bear is dead

After returning to the imperial capital, Mo Ming and his party first went to the Academy of Sciences to hand in the task and handed the wooden cone to Professor Wu.

What moved Luo Xiaobai was that the main task was actually completed. Because he was looking for the wooden cone, not getting it, the system directly issued the reward.

The next main quest also pained Luo Xiaobai because it was to complete the elementalization.

Elementalization, Luo Xiaobai's whole body felt bad when he thought of his body disintegrating into a puddle of water.

"What are you thinking about?" On the way back to the military compound, Luo Xiaobai's frowning look caught Mo Ming's attention.

Luo Xiaobai shook his head, "It's nothing. I don't know if Tang Han and Xiaofen can adapt to life at the Academy of Sciences?" "

They won't stay at the Academy of Sciences for too long, just like Zhang Junfei, the alien from the pomegranate tree, in the end They will still be sent to the army." Mo Ming said while driving.

"Hey, I don't know how that guy is doing, why don't we go find him." Luo Xiaobai's eyes lit up and he suggested.

Mo Ming could tell the little guy's thoughts at a glance, "You want to eat pomegranates, right?"

Luo Xiaobai chuckled, "Bring some to our parents by the way."

Mo Ming couldn't do anything with him, as long as it didn't involve principles. Under the circumstances, it was difficult for him to refuse the little guy's request, so he turned the steering wheel and headed for Zhang Junfei's superpower unit.

Everyone in the army knew Mo Ming, so he was let go as soon as he arrived.

"Zhang Junfei!" Luo Xiaobai saw Zhang Junfei sitting under the tree enjoying the shade from a distance.

When he heard someone calling him, Zhang Junfei, who was dressed in military uniform, looked at Luo Xiaobai, and then a big smile appeared on his face.

Compared to before, this smile was much more pure.

"Why are you here?" Zhang Junfei came over quickly.

Luo Xiaobai gave him a big hug, "We just came back from the Sahara Desert, and suddenly I thought of you." Zhang Junfei was

very moved when he heard this, "The environment over there is very bad, right?"

Luo Xiaobai complained about it there After talking about the situation, he said, "It is quite bad. During the day, the temperature is over 40 degrees, which is enough to cook people. At night, it is so cold that water turns to ice, and people can freeze into popsicles." "Ah, so extreme." Zhang Junfei

was stunned.

"No, luckily we completed the mission. If we stay here for a few more days, I won't be able to hold on anymore." Luo Xiaobai sighed.

"I wonder if there are any aliens over there. It must be difficult for them to withstand such harsh environmental temperatures." Zhang Junfei said, putting himself in his shoes.

Luo Xiaobai thought of Tang Han and Xiaofen, "There are three mutants over there. Except for one scumbag, the other two have also come to the imperial capital. You may see them in a few days. Among them is an ostrich boy. , and there is also a cactus lady."

The two chatted enthusiastically, and Mo Ming accompanied them with a smile throughout the process, and was very patient.

"Well, you have to go back. Get some pomegranates and go. My body has produced a lot of new pomegranates!" Zhang Junfei saw that it was getting late and knew that these two people were leaving.