Chapter 353 - 354

Chapter 353 Release the task

The waiter knocked on the door from outside and pushed in a birthday cake.

Luo Xiaobai turned to look at Mo Ming.

Mo Ming looked helpless, "I drank too much yesterday, and I didn't even eat the cake I prepared for you."

Luo Xiaobai reached out and poked the cake, then put the cream on his fingertips into his mouth and sucked it, " Now eat the same, thank you."

"As long as you like it." Mo Ming kissed the little guy's cream-stained mouth.

After coming out of the Purple Night Club, Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai went to the first area of ​​the Academy of Sciences.

Geng Lin was imprisoned here and was bled every day by Professor Wu.

Seeing the haggard-looking Geng Lin, Luo Xiaobai thought to himself, a handsome guy is a handsome guy. He attracts people's attention when the sun shines. But now with his morbid appearance, he is still so handsome that people can't help but keep him close to him and take care of him.

"Come to see my joke?" Geng Lin looked at Luo Xiaobai.

"What kind of joke do you have? You have killed so many innocent people. It is already a kind of kindness not to let you die now." Luo Xiaobai said coldly.

"I would rather not have this kind of mercy." Geng Lin was locked up here every day, living a life worse than death.

"You can consider it as atonement." Luo Xiaobai sat across from Geng Lin. Anyway, the other party was tied with chains, so he couldn't. Don't be afraid that he will pounce and bite someone.

Geng Lin looked at them and said, "I have already told you what you have come to see me for." "

We have been to the deserted village you mentioned and experienced the things you mentioned, but this is not you. All the factors that turned into a werewolf." Mo Ming spoke slowly.

Hearing this, Geng Lin was slightly startled and looked at the two people who were intact. He thought that he was indeed a five-element superpower. If he had had this ability, he would not have killed other people.

"I don't understand what you mean?" Geng Lin really didn't understand. He was an ordinary college student before. The so-called werewolf turned into a werewolf because he came out of a deserted village.

"Let me put it this way, there is indeed evil energy in the deserted village, but it has no possibility of turning a human into a wolf. It can only play an activating role." Mo Ming tried to speak clearly.

"You mean, I originally had werewolf blood in my body, but it was activated by the evil energy there. It wasn't the so-called evil energy that turned me into a werewolf?" Geng Lin felt that this was what the other party meant.

Mo Ming nodded, "Yes, are both your parents human?"

Hearing Mo Ming ask this, Geng Lin's face darkened, "My parents are both normal people, you should be able to find out their identities, why bother?" Just ask."

Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai looked at each other. They didn't really check it, but the Academy of Sciences should have checked it.

"Why are you here?" Zhu Fu didn't expect to be late for a rare day today, but he saw these two guys at the Academy of Sciences.

Luo Xiaobai smiled and joked, "Hey, Dr. Zhu, I'm a little late today!"

Hearing this, Zhu Fu didn't have anything to be embarrassed about. He smiled generously and said, "Well, I went to bed late."