Chapter 389 - 390

Chapter 389 Rescue

If a knife in the eye could kill someone, Luo Xiaobai would have no bones left at this moment.

"Young Master Yao, don't you want this life spirit liquid? It's a pity that my son bought it for me, otherwise I would transfer it to you." Luo Xiaobai looked apologetic, but in fact he was just irritating. Wan also cursed.

Shu Yu took a deep breath and said, "It's just a bottle of life spirit liquid. I have plenty in my hand." Then, he turned to look at Ao Jin and said in a nonchalant tone, "Since it's your son's filial piety, just keep it."

Ao Jin choked, what do these two people mean? They are cursing around the corner, right? Although this bottle of life spirit liquid was paid for by himself, it was bought for Xiao Qiyun.

"Let's go!" Shu Yu took two subordinates and left here first.

Luo Xiaobai clicked his tongue, looking at Mr. Yao's stride, he almost stepped on the ground and dug a hole in it.

"Dad, father, this man is bad. As soon as we arrived in the world of cultivation, he was chasing us." Mo Qiyun told him that he and his master lived in hiding during that time and had a miserable life.

Mo Ming rubbed his son's heart and remembered the appearance of the medicine man. He was just a grudge. "

"And he is also a resentful husband with endocrine disorders. " Luo Xiaobai added.

Mo Qiyun looked confused, complaining about her husband and he could barely understand, "What does endocrine disorder mean? " "It's just that when it's time to have menstruation, I can't hold it in, and then I get pimples on my face. "Luo Xiaobai said serious nonsense.

Mo Ming slapped the little guy on the butt, "Don't teach my son nonsense. "

"When did I become promiscuous? "Luo Xiaobai deliberately misinterpreted Mo Ming's meaning.

Ao Jin on the side was deeply worried about Mo Qiyun's future. The two of them were too unreliable. After leaving the restaurant,

Ao Jin took out a ship from the space ring. Seeing the four-person spirit boat, Luo Xiaobai was extremely envious and wanted to buy a spirit boat when he had time. It would be more convenient to go anywhere. He took the spirit boat to the demon cultivating area. The spirit boat was extremely fast, and it only took a few seconds

. Within days, we arrived at Ao Jin’s planet.

Ao Mansion is in the central city of this planet, and it can be said that the entire planet is controlled by Ao Mansion.

“Young Master Ao is back! "

Seeing his master's spirit boat, the guard at the door immediately opened the barrier of Ao Mansion.

Ao Jin directly drove the spirit boat and landed in the courtyard of Ao Mansion.

"We're here. "Ao Jin habitually hugged Mo Qiyun and got off the spirit boat.

Mo Ming supported his little guy. Judging from Ao Jin's attitude towards his son, he thought that his son was living a good life here.

"Take us to see him first. Situ Nian. "Luo Xiaobai said, browsing here can wait until Situ Nian is rescued.

The housekeeper stood guard at the door of Ao Jin's bedroom. When he saw his young master, he immediately reported the situation, "Young Master Situ is still in a coma and has not woken up.

"I understand, please step back first. " "Ao Jin waved his hand.

"Yes! "The housekeeper immediately stepped away.