Chapter 156 - 157

Chapter 156 Slap in the face

"Winter vacation is coming soon. Come home with me." Luo Xiaobai decided to take Huang Xuan with him. Under the influence of his ears and eyes, it might improve his current thinking.

"Go home? Mr. Mo doesn't seem to like seeing me." Huang Xuan could still see this.

"I'm not talking about Mo Ming's villa, but my home." Luo Xiaobai didn't want to send Huang Xuan back to the villa.

Huang Xuan agreed and promised to follow Luo Xiaobai and not leave for the next few years.

The weather is getting colder day by day, and it's New Year's Day in a blink of an eye. This is Luo Xiaobai's second New Year's Day after his rebirth.

Looking back on the past, time flies really fast.

Union University organized a party that required two performances from each class.

The number of people in Luo Xiaobai's group was quite small, so people with outstanding looks were naturally pushed out.

"It's not so fast to catch a duck on the shelves!" Luo Xiaobai said with a sad face. He has no talent. He can sing well, but he is not in tune!

Mo Ming looked at the worried little guy, "You can play the piano."

"I can still play the electronic keyboard." Luo Xiao looked at Mo Ming with blank eyes, but he couldn't handle the electronic keyboard!

"It won't be fun to sharpen your weapon in battle. I'll teach you for a few days. It shouldn't be difficult to play a piano piece." Mo Ming put down the magazine in his hand and said. Luo Xiaobai's eyes lit up, this is possible!

Luo Xiaobai has been living in the villa for a long time, and this is the first time that Luo Xiaobai knows that there is a piano at home.

Mo Ming's fingers were very beautiful, especially when they jumped on the black and white keys of the piano, they were as beautiful as dancing elves, which made Luo Xiaobai mesmerized.

As the last syllable fell, Mo Ming turned to look at Luo Xiaobai, "How about this piece of music?" "

What?" Only then did Luo Xiaobai react. He was just admiring Mo Ming's fingers, and even the other party played the music. I must have paid no

attention to .

Mo Ming sat Luo Xiaobai on the piano bench and taught him how to play.

Although Luo Xiaobai has a good memory, he does not have many musical skills. Although he remembers the music scores, he always misses the point.

"At the end of the first section, click your fingers three times and then play again." Mo Ming could only teach him in a stupid way.

After trying Mo Ming's method, Luo Xiaobai found some rhythm.

Mo Ming's cramming teaching started, and Luo Xiaobai clicked his fingers on every empty beat, and actually played it perfectly.

Luo Xiaobai didn't expect that the song he just played was actually played by himself. He was so shocked!

"I won't remind you this time, you have to do it all over again." Mo Ming stood aside.

Luo Xiaobai took a deep breath and began to play. Every time he took an empty shot, his fingers would make a few empty clicks.

Mo Ming nodded with satisfaction. Even a musician couldn't find any major faults.

"My fingers are sore. Let's call it a day. Can you play me another piece of music?" Luo Xiaobai turned his head and looked at Mo Ming expectantly. He had not listened well before.