Chapter 235 - 236

Chapter 235 Underground Negotiation

The excavation work was presided over by Zhu Fu. This guy had a deep understanding of the density of sand and gravel and surface surveys.

Nan Qin was there to help throughout the whole process, and when encountering obstacles, Mo Ming would also step forward to help.

In the afternoon, they opened a passage to the underground city.

"Ten people will go down, and the others will be responsible for supporting them from above." Mo Ming ordered ten people, including Five Elements Superpower user, Azuo Ayou, Zhu Fu and the two new members, and two soldiers.

After ten people went down, they found that there was light in the underground city.

"Is this an electric light?" Luo Xiaobai was shocked.

"That's right." Zhu Fu checked, "It's a solar power generation device, equipped with low-power electric lights." The tunnel is very

long, and mutated animals pass by from time to time. Anyone who gets close will be killed before they can launch an attack. . Here, earth-type superpowers can play a 200% role, and Mo Ming has become the main combat force.

Xiaofen kept finishing the attack from behind, which seemed to be taught by Tang Han, because the attack was not only fatal at once, but also very damaging.

"Yes, stab it in the throat and make it spit out feces!" Tang Han pointed at the mutated scorpion in front of him and said, obviously thinking that he was Xiao Wei to retaliate.

It can be said that Xiaofen obeyed Tang Han's words and stabbed wherever he was told.

Luo Xiaobai was envious on the side, it would be great if the big bird monster could be so obedient.

Little did he know that Mo Ming had the same idea!

The ten people walked further and further away. Luo Xiaobai looked at the time and saw that it had been half an hour. "Did we just walk past this place

?"

When the others heard this, they stopped and Tang Han shouted: "That's right. , the traces on the wall were left by cactus thorns, but where was the mutated scorpion's body? "

Mo Ming squatted down and felt the changes in the soil, "This place has been replaced.

"One is Xiao Wei! " " Tang Han gritted his teeth and said, no one except him has such great ability.

Mo Ming and others also think so. It seems that Xiao Wei is really not simple. No wonder he can control the entire Sahara Desert in such a short period of time. "He

is How do you know our every move? Luo Xiaobai asked about the doubts in his heart.

Xiaofen walked to the stone wall and said, "Maybe these insects told him." "

Only a few inconspicuous green beetles were seen on the stone wall. If you don't look carefully, you can't see it at all. The beetles suddenly moved,

making a check mark as if in response, which was a kind of provocation to them.

"Paralysis, I have such a bad temper! "Luo Xiaobai stepped on the wall with the sole of his shoe, and several beetles died instantly.

Mo Ming's mouth twitched, "If you kill them, how can we find Xiao Wei. "

..." Luo Xiaobai blinked, looking innocent.

"There should be a lot of these beetles in the tunnel, we just keep looking." "Nan Qin said.