Chapter 261 - 262

Chapter 261 Giving Sword

The next day, news came from the He family that He Quan was injured. According to He Quan, he was injured by Mo Ming. However, there was no physical evidence except himself.

The woman who had the accident with him was named Yan'er. She seemed to have lost her memory and couldn't remember what happened that night.

The Purple Night Club did not find anyone suspicious.

The He family was furious, and the entire emperor searched for the murderer. Although He Quan believed that Mo Ming did it, the He family did not go to the Mo family compound to investigate the crime. Instead, the entire emperor stirred up trouble.

"What does the He family mean by this?" Luo Xiaobai gnawed on the big apple, not understanding the purpose of the He family's approach.

Mo Ming knew it well, "The He family is trying to scare the monkeys and warn us." "

Huh, if they broke Hong Yao's legs first, they should have expected to pay the price." Luo Xiaobai didn't feel that the He family at all Innocently, the He family has taken action against Hong Yao more than once.

Mo Hongyao has gone home. No matter what the hospital says, it is not as safe as home, not to mention there is a little miracle doctor at home.

"Master Mo, this is what Lao Wang sent you." While Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai were talking, the guard delivered a folder

.

Mo Ming opened the folder and found Xu Wen's identity and background, as well as information about Xu Wen's eldest brother Xu Gang.

"As expected." Mo Ming smiled coldly.

Luo Xiaobai looked at the information and found out that Xu Gang was originally from the He family, and the purpose of saving Mo Hongyao was to let his sister infiltrate the Mo family.

It's a pity that the opportunity Xu Gang bought with his life was wasted by Xu Wen, an unsatisfactory sister.

"Look, Xu Wen had an affair with that He Quan!" Luo Xiaobai pointed to a photo, "She is so young, but she has hooked up with a lot of people." Mo Ming looked sarcastic, this kind of

woman

he Seen too much.

"I'm going to tell Hong Yao the news. Don't let that stupid thing feel guilty." Luo Xiaobai picked up the information and left. Mo Ming smiled slightly, Xiaobai really regarded his relatives as his own.

Three days later, Xiang Yu came to the military compound alone and officially entered the Mo family.

Mo Shuren naturally welcomed him very much. In this way, all the Five Elements superpowers in China were members of his Mo family.

Sure enough, having a good son is better than anything else.

Not only did he marry a water power user, give him a wood power user as a gift, he also brought a fire power user with him, and now he has brought back a gold power user.

In the evening, Mo Shuren held a banquet to welcome Xiang Yu.

Xiang Yu respected Mr. Mo very much and made many toasts during the banquet.

Chu Yu looked at Xiang Yu's graceful appearance from the side. Their personalities complemented each other.

After Mr. Mo left the table, young people like them were the only ones left.

Luo Xiaobai couldn't help teasing Xiang Yu, "Hey, I'm talking about urban management brother, where are your subordinates?" "

Moved near the Mo family garrison." Xiang Yu sipped the liquor, which was Mr. Mo's collection. As expected, Endless aftertaste.