Chapter 279 - 280

Chapter 279 Move away

Mo Ming and Chu Yu stood at the door, looking at the two people who were still fighting, and quickly separated them.

"What are you doing?" Chu Yu picked up Xiang Yu.

Xiang Yu protected a few grapes in his hand and said, "Grab the grapes."

Luo Xiaobai was hugged by Mo Ming. He bared his teeth and claws and tried to pounce on Xiang Yu, "He was the one who played tricks on me. Not only did he steal the grapes in the kitchen Eat, and lie to me about the grapes."

"Isn't it just a bunch of grapes, what do I mean to you two?" Mo Ming was speechless.

"Although grapes are small, they are about face!" Xiang Yu and Luo Xiaobai said in unison.

"You two have a tacit understanding." Chu Yu stroked his forehead, wondering how hungry the two of them were.

"Take them back to change clothes first." Mo Ming couldn't control the little guy in his arms, and he was already catching up with the sky monkey.

Chu Yu also had the same intention, holding Xiang Yu's neck and pulling him back.

The two of them pinched and took the person back to the room.

Seeing this, people passing by couldn't stop laughing. The Mo family's courtyard was so big, and the noise in the kitchen was so noisy that it was impossible to hide it.

After returning to the house, Luo Xiaobai also calmed down. He was crazy, so he and Xiang Yu had a fight in the kitchen. "Go take a bath, you're covered in grape juice." Mo Ming said angrily.

Luo Xiaobai obediently went to the bathroom to take a bath without showing any signs of anger.

Mo Ming smiled fondly. It seemed that it was necessary to take the little one out to improve the food.

Now that many hotels in the imperial capital have reopened, they should support them.

On the other side, Xiang Yu looked like a frustrated little daughter-in-law.

But this time, Chu Yu didn't bother to blame him because he and Luo Xiaobai started fighting.

"How old are you? Is it fun to tease young people?" Chu Yu looked at Xiang Yu helplessly.

Xiang Yu muttered, "It's fun."

"I've had enough fun, go take a shower, and then sit down and calmly resolve what just happened." Chu Yu said to Xiang Yu.

Xiang Yu did not go to the bathroom immediately, but said, "Let's go out and live together."

"You don't like the Mo family courtyard?" Chu Yu never thought about leaving.

"You know that I also have a lot of power, and I don't lack a house or land, but I don't want to be separated from you." Xiang Yu raised his head and looked at Chu Yu.

Chu Yu understood, "Okay."

"You agreed!" Xiang Yu stood up suddenly and couldn't believe it.

"I've been bothering you here for so long. It's okay to go out and live. Besides, you and I are lovers and should live together." Chu Yu said it clearly.

Xiang Yu was so excited that he hugged Chu Yu and said, "My Chu Daxian'er, I love you to death!"

"Rub grape juice all over me and go take a bath! "Chu Yu pushed the person away as if he was disgusted, but Xiang Yu laughed wildly in return.

An hour later, the four of them got together.

Mo Ming suggested: "Let's go, go out to eat something.

"Okay, I just have something to tell you. " "Chu Yu smiled.