Chapter 190 - 191

Chapter 190 Monkey King

Luo Xiaobai was dumbfounded. Is this still a human being? He is simply a monster!

The next moment, Lan Ao, who was eating, suddenly raised his head and looked at where Luo Xiaobai and Lan Sifeng were.

"What a delicious human being." A slender tongue licked his lips, and Lan Ao suddenly twisted and slid quickly, running towards Luo Xiaobai and Lan Sifeng.

"Let's go!" Luo Xiaobai was shocked and pulled up Lan Si Feng, who was still in a daze.

Lan Sifeng also reacted and said hurriedly: "Go to the left, the exit of the secret room is on the right!"

Even though the two of them bypassed the secret room, they were still caught up by Lan Ao, who was moving very fast.

Lan Ao dodged a few times to stop them. He slowly lifted up his body lying on the ground and stood in front of the two of them.

"Si Feng, leave here and pretend that today's incident never happened." Lan Ao's eyes had returned to dark brown. Lan Sifeng did not move, but looked at Lan Ao coldly, with a low voice, "Are you still my father?" "

It depends on your choice." Lan Ao narrowed his eyes, considering the pros and cons.

Lan Sifeng's heart dropped, and he asked his last question, "Is eldest brother still alive?" "Do

n't you already have the answer in your heart?" Lan Ao said expressionlessly.

Lan Si Feng's eyes suddenly became sharp, "You are no longer my father. My father will not kill my eldest brother!" "Stupid! Your eldest brother is not very talented in Gu magic or cultivation, and he already has an heir

. , if sacrificing him can greatly increase my cultivation and even make me immortal, then his death will be valuable!"

Lan Ao tried to change Lan Sifeng's mind.

However, Lan Sifeng is a very old-fashioned person. He has his own principles and bottom lines. "Then, your death can also bring peace to the Lan family!" Lan Ao's eyes flashed with murderous intent, "In this case, I

will Fuse the Golden Cicada Gu in your body!"

Every direct descendant of the Lan family has a natal Gu in their body, among which Lan Sifeng has the Golden Cicada Gu, and Lan Crocodile Ting has the Ice Cicada Gu.

"Then give it a try!" Lan Si Feng stamped his feet, and the aura around him suddenly changed.

Luo Xiaobai took a few steps back. If gods fight, little devils will suffer. Otherwise, he should retreat quickly!

Seemingly sensing Luo Xiaobai's intention, Lan Ao suddenly took out a small bamboo flute and played a strange tune.

"Xiao Bai, leave quickly!" Lan Si Feng was shocked. He didn't expect Lan Ao to use the Hundred Gu Formation!

Luo Xiaobai also wanted to leave, but there were dense sounds all around, and there were piles of Gu insects crawling towards him.

"I want to leave. Compared to the golden cicada Gu in Lan Sifeng's body, I can feel that your blood will help me more!" Lan Ao licked his lips, and the color of his eyeballs gradually turned into a turbid yellow.

Luo Xiaobai activated his clairvoyance power and found that the Emperor Gu in Lan Ao's body had opened his eyes, which were the same color as Lan Ao's pupils. Lan Ao formed his hands into claws and grabbed directly at Lan Si Feng!

Lan Si Feng quickly retreated to the side. The Gu insects were ready to bite Lan Si Feng, but they hesitated.

Luo Xiaobai guessed that these Gu worms were raised by the Lan family, and Lan Sifeng must have fed these Gu worms. Therefore, although the Gu worms received Lan Ao's instructions, they did not act immediately.