Chapter 367 - 368

Chapter 367 Performing missions while sick

Mo Ming got up from the side and turned on the bedside lamp, "What's wrong?"

Luo Xiaobai looked sad, "I seem to have a cold."

"You deserve it, let you go outside to play in the snow in the cold weather, just lie down and I'll go Find some medicine for you." Mo Ming got off the bed.

Luo Xiaobai considered the stock of magic pills and did not waste them because of a minor cold.

"There are Chinese patent medicines in the drawer." Luo Xiaobai reminded.

Mo Ming took out the medicine and poured him a glass of water, "Take it, and then have a good rest." After taking the medicine, Luo Xiaobai lay back on the bed in a daze. When he saw Mo Daniao holding him in his arms, he immediately Break away, "Don't be so close to me, I'll be careful of infecting you."

"They say you can get better if you catch a cold by spreading it to others." Mo Ming kissed the little guy on the mouth. Luo Xiaobai's

body

softened, and his ears trembled. He couldn't help but blush, "You are glib, don't talk nonsense without scientific basis."

Mo Ming hugged the little guy as he wished, "Go to sleep."

Luo Xiaobai slowly closed his eyes and gradually fell asleep.

Early the next morning, before Luo Xiao could get out of bed, District 1 of the Academy of Sciences suddenly called and said that there was a task that required his help.

"I have a cold, can I not go?" Luo Xiaobai said to Zhu Fu on the phone. There is definitely no money for such a task.

Zhu Fu heard that Luo Xiaobai's voice was strange, "How about I ask Professor Wu, a lot of people have died over there."

Wait, actually a cold is not a serious disease. Send me your address and I will rush right away. Past. "As soon as Luo Xiaobai heard that there were casualties, he stopped looking for excuses to be lazy.

"Okay, I'll send you a text message. "Zhu Fu hung up the phone.

At the same time, the system gave a reward for activating one percent of the power, because Luo Xiaobai displayed positive energy and had the courage to take responsibility. Mo Ming frowned, "You are still sick, what are you doing? ? "

I didn't call you. Obviously I have to go to this matter. It's not a trivial matter if there are casualties. Don't try to persuade me." 

"Luo Xiaobai has already gotten up and put on clothes. It seems that it is beneficial to continue working despite being sick. One percent of his abilities are activated without having to perform the main task. It is now around seven o'clock in the morning, and the sky is slightly bright.

Mo Ming Knowing that I couldn't persuade the little guy, "I'll go with you. Luo

Xiaobai looked back and smiled, "Originally I didn't plan to go by myself." 

Mo Ming sighed, this is such a worry-free thing!

Hearing the text message, Luo Xiaobai picked up his phone and took a look, "Yes, it's not close to us, so we need to drive there. "

Mo Ming took the phone and looked at it. The mission location was Zhenchi in Ning City, Yun Province.

It seems that only the lake in the south will not freeze. After

making some preparations, the two of them drove southbound to Yunnan Province. Over there in the province.

On the way, Luo Xiaobai stuffed his nose with a tissue and called Zhu Fu to ask about the situation there.