Chapter 041 - 042

Chapter 041 Extra Money

Although Luo Xiaobai's actions looked violent, the effect was significant.

Tang Yuan only felt as if his arms were oiled, and there was no longer the pain of rubbing the joints before.

"Young man, you are awesome. Are you from a family of traditional Chinese medicine?" Tang Yuan now looked at Luo Xiaobai with a loving smile.

Luo Xiaobai scratched his head honestly, "I am a worker's child, but I am very passionate about traditional Chinese medicine."

"Yes, yes, Old Boss Mo has done something good." Tang Yuan said cheerfully.

Immediately, Luo Xiaobai began to apply acupuncture to help Tang Yuan treat the old lung injuries.

This process is relatively long, and it takes about an hour for the acupuncture to end.

"Mr. Tang, I have performed acupuncture repair on your lungs, but if you want to fully recover, you must cooperate with traditional Chinese medicine treatment." Luo Xiaobai said while retracting the needles.

Tang Yuan laughed, "If someone told me that, I would definitely think of him as farting, but I will listen to Xiao Luo. Just prescribe the medicine and I'll have someone prepare it." Luo Xiaobai opened his mouth and said, "Okay."

No. After a while, Luo Xiaobai prescribed the medicine, "Just drink it once every three days. Although it is a decoction, it tastes pretty good." Tang Yuan coughed lightly, "Ahem, I'm not afraid of bitterness. It doesn't taste good. ."

"Ah, in this case should I change the prescription?" Luo Xiaobai pretended to take back the prescription.

"No need to go to such trouble, this will do, this will do." Tang Yuan hurriedly put away the medicine list.

Luo Xiaobai smiled lightly and said nothing, while Tang Yuan looked a little embarrassed. The younger generation was getting more and more outrageous now, and he actually took advantage of his old man to make fun of him.

"It's getting late. I'm going to take a nap. If you have nothing to do, you two can go back. You don't have to accompany me, an old man." Mr. Tang began to chase people away, thinking that he would let the guard prepare a medicine and taste it first.

After achieving his goal, Mo Ming was able to explain to his old man, so he took Luo Xiaobai and left.

Sitting in the car, Luo Xiaobai finally couldn't help laughing out loud, "Haha, Mr. Tang is so funny. I was just joking. I didn't expect that he is really afraid of hardship." Mo Ming looked helpless, Luo

Xiao Bai is so courageous. Even the top leaders would not dare to joke with Mr. Tang like this.

"Are we going back to the army now?" Luo Xiaobai asked.

Mo Ming looked at the time and saw that it was much earlier than expected. "Go to the club to have something to eat first, and then return to the army."

Feeling his stomach, Luo Xiaobai was indeed a little hungry.

More than twenty minutes later, we arrived at the club.

Because the clubhouse is located on the outskirts of the imperial capital, it is not far from the army.

But compared with the army, there is a huge difference.

There is no sense of solemnity and majesty. Luxury and licentiousness are everywhere here. Just walking to the gate gives people a sense of oppression that poor people should not approach.

"Master Mo, welcome!" Seeing Mo Ming getting off a military vehicle, the receptionist at the door immediately came to greet him.

Mo Ming took Luo Xiaobai's hand and walked in familiarly.