Chapter 395 - 396

Chapter 395 Mask

After leaving, Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai, along with Mo Qiyun who was in a coma and Huangfu Yuan who had changed his clothes, continued to wander around the magic cultivation area.

"Hey, I didn't expect you to look pretty good!" Luo Xiaobai looked at Huangfuyuan who was sitting in the back. After his hair was cut short, he revealed three-dimensional and cold facial features. The tattered clothes were also replaced by martial arts. The clothes are really eye-catching.

Huangfu Yuan frowned slightly, "It's just a superficial appearance, there is no good or bad."

Well, Luo Xiaobai realized that what he saved was just a piece of wood. He finally recovered his ability to speak, but the words he said were painful.

However, Luo Xiaobai still comforted himself that he had obtained one million points and also defrauded a shield artifact, which was not a loss.

"Aren't you a sword cultivator? Why are you trapped in the demon cultivator area?" Mo Ming asked while driving the spirit boat. The little guy got too excited and the spirit boat stopped driving.

Huangfu Yuan's voice was deep, "His skills are inferior to others."

Luo Xiaobai looked at his expression and seemed to be very unconvinced, "Talk about it, it's just idle time anyway...

Considering that the other party was his savior, Huangfu Yuan said: "A hundred years ago, I had a competition with Mo Luo. He actually used hidden weapons to defeat me. I just said a few words to him, and he trapped me in this trap." Inside the Death Tower."

"What did you say?" Luo Xiaobai asked curiously.

Although a hundred years have passed, Huangfu Yuan's memory is still fresh, "I said he is a monster. Not only does he look neither male nor female, he also uses despicable means to defeat him without using force. "

"Pfft" Luo Xiaobai burst out laughing.

"Is that Mo Luo the Demon Master? "Mo Ming asked.

Huangfuyuan admitted, "That's right. "

You actually said that Mr. Demon is a monster who looks neither male nor female. It's strange that he isn't angry." "Luo Xiaobai suppressed

a smile.

Huangfu Yuan frowned slightly, "But I am telling the truth. "

No one likes to hear the truth these days. From now on, you can just say that he is a pure man, so that the misunderstanding between you two can be resolved." "Luo Xiaobai came up with an idea.

"I can say this, but he has imprisoned me for a hundred years and he should apologize to me. "Huangfu Yuan is a fool.

Luo Xiaobai burst into laughter, why is this man so funny, "Well, when you meet again, you can ask him to apologize to you.

"I believe it won't be too long. " "

Mo Ming, who was driving the spirit boat, said that they were currently in the Demon Cultivation Area, which was the home of Master Demon.

"Father, Father! "Mo Qiyun woke up in a daze, rubbed her eyes and looked at the two fathers.

"You brat, you didn't even say anything in advance to the death tower. "As soon as his son woke up, Luo Xiaobai started to

roar.

Mo Qiyun shrank her little head, "I don't know, but there is a voice in my heart calling me to do this.

"Hey, you think that Death Tower can talk! " "Luo Xiaobai didn't believe it. Although the Death Tower is a divine weapon, it is not a god.

Huangfu Yuan on the side said, "The original function of the Death Tower is to imprison the guilty souls. Although your son is a demon cultivator, he is suitable for following the ghost path. That's why the Death Tower took the initiative to recognize its owner.