Chapter 194 - 195

Chapter 194: Go to the club to gather people

The next day, Luo Xiaobai grinned widely when he saw the extra one million on his bank card. That guy Mo Tao was quite generous, which was probably his only saving grace.

While at home on vacation, Luo Xiaobai did not sit idle, but began to prepare medicines. Not to mention that the powder of Emperor Gu had not been processed yet, and the main task was not completed! For several days, Luo Xiaobai was preparing medicine in the villa, preparing to complete the main task.

Seeing that the last step was just around the corner, the phone buzzed happily. Luo Xiaobai could only put down his work and answer the phone.

Luo Xiaobai was surprised when he heard Yan Ni's voice.

Yan Ni's voice was filled with tears, "Xiaobai, you are the only one who can help me now."

"Senior, please don't cry yet. Whatever happened, I will help you if I can." Luo Xiaobai He said hurriedly that he had a good impression of Yan Ni, not to mention that she was Wei Xinyan's girlfriend.

Yan Ni choked up and told what happened, "Zi Yan knew my identity, blamed me for hiding him, and then broke up with me. Sure enough, Luo Xiaobai had thought about this a long time ago. Emotional

matters

, The most pure thing is that any concealment will become a time bomb. "You should have told Brother Dou earlier. "Luo Xiaobai sighed. Yan Ni sniffed, "I, I...

"Forget it, I'll go and persuade Brother Dou. I guess he only cares about your concealment when he is serious about you, Bi Jing." Men have very strong self-esteem." Luo Xiaobai comforted.

"Thank you, Xiaobai. I can only rely on you now. If anything happens, you must call me." Yan Ni said on the phone.

Luo Xiaobai responded, took a look at the main task that was about to be completed, and chose to call Dou Ziyan first to confirm. Dou Ziyan answered quickly, speaking in a loud voice, and the smell of alcohol could almost come from the phone. "Brother Tu, where are you?" Luo Xiaobai asked.

"I'm at the Purple Night Club, can you come over?" Dou Ziyan said loudly.

Luo Xiaobai's mouth twitched. He suspected that Dou Ziyan probably didn't look at the caller ID when he answered the phone, and he was afraid that he didn't even know who he was now.

"Okay." Luo Xiaobai hung up the phone. Dou Ziyan's situation made him a little worried. "

The medicine can be prepared at any time. If Dou Ziyan does something wrong to Yan Ni, I'm afraid it will be impossible for the two of them in the future. After changing his clothes, Luo Xiaobai grabbed the car keys and headed to Ziye Club

.

The Purple Night Club in the Imperial Capital is very luxurious. Because of Luo Xiaobai's top membership card, there is almost no obstruction here. He asked the front desk and found the private room where Dou Ziyan was sitting. As soon as he opened the door, Luo Xiaobai was choked by the smell of smoke inside.

There were five or six men, including Dou Ziyan, and more than ten women.

These women must be the public relations ladies of the Purple Night Club. Not to mention wearing minimal clothes, they sit astride the men's laps, twerking and shaking their breasts to the music.

Luo Xiaobai directly turned on all the lights inside, and for a while the entire private room was as bright as day. He strode in and headed straight for Dou Ziyan.

There was a public relations lady sitting on Dou Ziyan's lap, her hands were stuck into Dou Ziyan's clothes, and she turned around and smiled charmingly at Luo Xiaobai. Luo Xiaobai wanted to push this woman away, but he was not in the habit of touching women, so he said with a cold face: "Get out of here!" The public relations lady did not move, but said with a sweet smile: "Little brother, you are here to play. Or someone who caught an adulterer?" Hearing this, everyone in the private room laughed, except Dou Ziyan.