Chapter 221 - 222

Chapter 221 Picking

The people who came this time were all superpowers. This simple attack would not cause any harm to them, but it was Zhang Junfei's warning to them.

"Let's go!"

Chu Yu waved his arm, and the original grass needles turned into ordinary grass blades again.

Everyone quickly went deep into the farm. Only by solving the alien Zhang Junfei could they complete their mission.

"Go to the left." Luo Xiaobai activated his clairvoyance power and found that the energy there was the strongest.

Mo Ming and others naturally believed in Luo Xiaobai's judgment, but Xiang Yu did not agree.

"Go to the right, that's where the orchard is!" Their biggest purpose in coming to the farm is to take over the orchard.

"The alien is on the left." Mo Ming said coldly.

"Our vision evolvers haven't noticed it yet, how do you know?" Xiang Yu looked at Mo Ming doubtfully, with disdain in his tone. Mo Ming narrowed his eyes. Naturally, he couldn't tell anyone about the little guy's clairvoyance ability

. Especially not letting your enemies know.

"Why don't we act separately?" said an officer of the supernatural force. Before coming, Professor Wu from the Academy of Sciences specifically told him to maintain the relationship between the two groups and not allow it to develop badly.

Mo Ming and Xiang Yu looked at each other disgustedly and said at the same time: "Okay!"

The two groups quickly separated. Xiang Yu's goal was to occupy the orchard, and Mo Ming's goal was to kill the alien.

"Right in front." Luo Xiaobai pointed to a pomegranate tree in front.

"Pomegranate tree alien?" Everyone was surprised, not expecting it to be this kind of plant.

"You are so courageous!" Zhang Junfei said slowly, a human face reflected on the tree trunk.

Luo Xiaobai swallowed his saliva, it was so damn scary.

However, what was even more terrifying was what was to come. The ten-meter-high pomegranate tree suddenly launched an attack. Parts of the pomegranates began to crack, and pomegranate seeds flew towards them like bullets.

"This is a potted plant that my dad raised before. I didn't expect it to be mutated by me. Haha, my parents' corpses also became the nourishment for this pomegranate tree. I was also killed by it, but just when I thought I had already When I died, I actually found that I had turned into this pomegranate tree." While attacking, Zhang Junfei spoke bitterly.

Luo Xiaobai released the water curtain to block these attacks, thinking that no wonder Zhang Junfei was twisted. It turned out that his current body was the murderer of his parents.

"I can't blame you for this. Your parents must want you to live well. Since you didn't kill those who came to disturb you before, why can't you give yourself another chance!" Luo Xiaobai shouted loudly.

Another pomegranate bullet flew, "You put it simply, I hate this body so much, but I have to protect it here, so that I can feel that my parents are by my side." "Your parents have merged with you

. Together, even if you leave here, your parents will still be with you!" Luo Xiaobai

shouted.

All attacks stopped abruptly, and the pomegranate tree returned to its static appearance.

Zhang Junfei thought of his kind-hearted father and his gentle and kind mother. They definitely didn't want him to become what he is now.

The form of the pomegranate tree disappeared and turned into a naked boy.