Chapter 017 - 018

Chapter 017 Blackmail

This matter should start from half an hour ago.

Song Tao brought one of the female college students to the hotel. After all, the price was clearly marked, and the girl was very cooperative.

But something happened when we got to the point. A large amount of blood suddenly gushes out of the female college student's lower body.

It's not like he had never touched a virgin before. Song Tao realized that something was wrong at that time and evacuated in time.

However, the condition of the female college student is not good. If she is sent to the hospital, her family will definitely know the truth, and they will inevitably get a beating.

Therefore, he thought of Luo Xiaobai and his miraculous medical skills, which might be able to help.

He called a hotel waitress, gave her some money, and asked her to take care of the female college student, and then drove to find Luo Xiaobai.

"Hurry up, I don't know how long she can hold on." Song Tao pulled Luo Xiaobai into the elevator. Along the way, he had told Luo Xiaobai about the situation of the female college students.

Luo Xiaobai was also very anxious and wanted to fly up immediately. According to Song Tao's description, the female college student was probably a stone girl who could not have sex.

Although this type of stone girl is now rare and can be changed through surgery, some recessive stone girls are not aware of their attributes until they have sex.

This can cause massive bleeding, which can even be life-threatening in severe cases.

"Mr. Song, you're here, that female college student is in a coma." The waitress was obviously relieved after seeing Song Tao.

Song Tao looked at the woman on the bed. She was still naked, with only a sheet covering her body, barely covering her key parts. He scolded the waitress with some embarrassment, "Why didn't you put any clothes on her?" The waitress said with a look on her face.

Mr. Song didn't say anything about his grievance before he left.

"Doctor Luo, look..." Song Tao changed his attitude of scolding the waitress and treated Luo Xiaobai politely, just like a grandson meeting his grandfather.

Luo Xiaobai walked up to the female college student with a cold face. Fortunately, he was not interested in women, otherwise what would it be like!

Obviously, the current Luo Xiaobai has not brought his own identity into the role of doctor.

Luo Xiaobai pretended to check his pulse, but in fact Luo Xiaobai already knew it after he came in.

This female college student is a fake stone girl, which means that although she bleeds a lot, her life is not in danger.

"How is it?"

Compared to Luo Xiaobai's calmness, Song Tao was much more nervous.

Luo Xiaobai took back his hand, "What good will it do me to cure her?"

"Uh..." Hearing this, Song Tao was stunned for a moment, then immediately realized, "You make a price, I will never counter-offer.

" Xiaobai then smiled, stretched out his index finger and said, "This is the number."

"Ten thousand?" Song Tao didn't expect Luo Xiaobai to open his mouth.

Luo Xiaobai shook his head, "One hundred thousand." He wanted to fight for something to change the future, and money was a necessity.