Chapter 035 - 036

Chapter 035 New instructor!

"There are still twenty-five minutes, and there will be no food for the whole day!" Before Instructor Yan got angry, Instructor Fu next to him took the lead and said, sincerely feeling sorry for these students.

Upon hearing this, the boys handed over their things one after another.

Although the girls kept mumbling, they still handed over the things.

Fortunately, it is not difficult to allocate yourself, and most of the people with good connections are in the same team.

Within twenty minutes, the six teams had assembled.

The expression on Instructor Yan's face softened.

"Go down and check." Instructor Yan said to the two instructors behind him, a man and a woman, and looked at several students with evasive eyes.

As the two instructors entered the first team, they found six students who had violated discipline, and then entered the second team, and found eight more students who had not completely handed over their snacks.

Looking at the six piles of things piled up, instructor Yan said with a dead face, "Search out the team with the largest number of people and run ten laps on the playground. The other five teams go to the dormitory with the life instructor to make the beds." Luo

Xiaobai Fortunately, their team is not the unluckiest.

Pang Panghai was also relieved. If he was allowed to run ten more laps, he probably wouldn't have to participate in the next military training.

He Liu put his little face close and said to Luo Xiaobai: "I said your bag of tattered things, why was it not confiscated?" Sun Jun also looked at Luo Xiaobai's backpack. The male instructor just looked at him in surprise

. He glanced at it but didn't touch his things.

Luo Xiaobai showed a charming smile and looked at He Liu sadly, "I hope you don't have to use these things." The life instructor of the third team came over and looked at the male to female ratio of

Luo Xiaobai's team, which was half and half. Not bad, four dormitories are enough.

Facing the Datong Shop with more than a dozen people to a room, the students complained again.

Because he had already experienced it once in his previous life, Luo Xiaobai acted very indifferently and chose the bed by the window to place his things.

He Liu and the others immediately took action and took advantage of the situation to occupy the next three positions.

When the other freshmen saw that someone was already occupying the bed, they took action immediately without complaining.

"Bah bang bang!"

The life instructor clapped his hands, "After everyone has chosen their positions, learn how to fold quilts with me. Instructor Yan will come over to check after a while." As soon as they heard Instructor Yan's name, everyone immediately put away their playful thoughts and got serious

. Learn to stack tofu cubes seriously.

"Fuck, Xiaobai, you are so awesome. You folded it up so quickly?"

While He Liu was struggling with the limp quilt, Luo Xiaobai had already arranged the bed and folded the quilt in all directions. Square, with edges and corners.

Luo Xiaobai smiled faintly, "It's actually very simple."

Where is the simplicity?

He Liu and the others looked miserable and continued to fight against the quilt.