Chapter 259 - 260

Chapter 259 Revenge

Along the way, Luo Xiaobai and the others opened all the cells, and the people locked inside ran out in batches, and the guards of the underground base could not stop them at all.

Looking at the chaotic underground base, Xiang Yu was filled with fear and fear. "After these people leave, let's bury this place!"

"It's not time to show off." Mo Ming glanced at the entrance and exit. "Let's leave."

Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming returned to the military compound, while Chu Yu had to accompany Xiang Yu to his base to make arrangements. At the very least, people from the He family would no longer be welcome here.

The next day, everything was calm in the imperial capital, which surprised Luo Xiaobai and others. After all, the He family suffered a big loss last night.

"That old guy from the He family has always been calm." Mo Shuren was not surprised. Although he and Old Man He didn't deal with each other, they understood each other very well.

Mo Ming peeled oranges for the little guy, "However, this time is enough to make the He family nervous." "

Haha, there shouldn't be any more trouble in a short time." Mo Shuren said with a smile.

"What's the noise outside?" Luo Xiaobai's ears twitched, and he seemed to hear the sound of an argument.

"Go out and take a look." Mo Shuren frowned. There were rarely quarrels in the compound. After all, everyone was face-conscious, not to mention that it happened in their own home.

In the outer courtyard, Xin Xiu and Xu Wen had a dispute.

Luo Xiaobai was surprised. He knew very well what kind of personality his mother had and it was impossible for him to argue with a junior.

"Mom, what happened?" Seeing Xin Xiu panting in anger, Luo Xiaobai quickly went over to help and comfort her.

Xin Xiu took a deep breath and said, "Since the day before yesterday, I have noticed that things are always lost in the kitchen, and more and more things are lost. I have always been responsible for food and other things. I paid attention to it this morning. After cooking, I ambush Nearby, it turned out that Xu Wen was moving things out from the kitchen. She ate fruits and whatever, but she was clearly transporting them outside!" "No way?" Fu Jia heard the sound and came over. She also heard the quarrel.

Just came here.

"I saw it with my own eyes. Could it be that I was wrong? But Xu Wen said that I had enriched my own pockets.

" It's understandable to hide something." Xu Wen looked aggrieved.

As a result, after she finished saying this, everyone looked at her with a strange expression.

The supplies in the kitchen were all taken out from Luo Xiaobai's space. Xin Xiu would enrich himself, which was simply a beautiful trick. Fu Jia's expression also changed. Although she didn't know exactly what kind of space Luo Xiaobai had, she

I know that most of the fruits at home are delivered to the kitchen regularly by Luo Xiaobai.

It can be said that Xinxiu is sitting in an orchard, how could she make a mistake for a grape?

"Xiao Li, you go to the army to find Hong Yao and tell him that there is something wrong at home." Fu Jia calmed down. Xin Xiu is Luo Xiaobai's mother, and Luo Xiaobai is Mo Ming's lover, and Xin Xiu's three Both children have special abilities. If this matter is not handled well, it may affect the relationship between the two families.