Chapter 029 - 030

Chapter 029 Respect for life

As soon as this person came in, Luo Xiaobai's eyebrows wrinkled.

However, considering that the other party was a surgeon, he remained silent.

"Dr. Xu, the patient is female. She is about four years old. She has a slight scratch on her forehead and a broken rib on her chest. She is suspected of being inserted into her lungs." Dr. Tian showed the case to Dr. Xu, who smelled of cigarette smoke.

Dr. Xu just glanced at it roughly, then hummed through his nostrils and said: "Hmph, if the ribs were really inserted into the lungs, the person would have been dead long ago, and he could still make it to the hospital. I said, Lao Tian, ​​you are getting more and more convoluted now." It's gone."

Dr. Tian took a deep breath, suppressed the fire in his heart, pointed to a few golden needles on Niu Niu's chest and said, "It's this young man who used gold needles to prick the acupoints and protect the child's heart and pulse, so that the injury did not worsen. Only then did Dr. Xu

notice Luo Xiaobai beside him, and said in a loud voice: "Don't you know that outsiders are not allowed to enter the operating room? Get them out!" "Doctor Xu, I told you, it was this young man who used

gold needles The acupuncture was used to save the child's life. I might be able to use it during the surgery later." "It's up to

you whether it's used or not. The hospital has hospital rules." Dr. Xu smeared all over and Dr. Asada paused. Squirt.

The head nurse on the side couldn't help but remind her, "It's better to operate quickly. The injured is a child, so it won't take that long." "If he

doesn't get out, I won't operate!" Dr. Xu sat down on the chair beside him. Usually the legs are crossed.

Luo Xiaobai clenched his fists. As a doctor, he has no basic respect for life. What is the difference between him and a murderer?

"This..." Dr. Tian was in trouble.

Luo Xiaobai had a stern face and couldn't bear it anymore, "Doctor Xu, are you sure you don't want to operate?" "

You little brat, it's your turn to ask me!" Dr. Xu looked at Luo Xiaobai with contempt, not letting him go at all. In the eyes.

"Dr. Tian, ​​can you assist me in the surgery?" Luo Xiaobai remembered Dr. Xu fiercely, and turned to ask Dr. Tian that Niu Niu's injury could not be delayed any longer.

Dr. Tian was very embarrassed, "Without the approval of the hospital and family members, I..."

Luo Xiaobai understood Dr. Tian's embarrassment, took out his mobile phone and dialed a phone number stored in it.

The connection was quickly connected, and Mo Ming's deep voice came.

Luo Xiaobai explained the situation here, "I want to operate on Niu Niu, do you agree?" "

Wait for me in the operating room, I will come in immediately." After Mo Ming said this, he ended the call.

Only then did Luo Xiaobai know that Mo Ming was already outside the operating room.

About three minutes later, the door of the operating room was opened, and Mo Ming's stern face appeared in Luo Xiaobai's sight.

In addition to Mo Ming, there were three doctors wearing white coats.

"Dean, why are you here!" When Dr. Xu saw one of them, he immediately stood up to greet him.

The old man standing next to Mo Ming was the dean of Imperial Hospital. He glanced at Dr. Xu coldly, and then said to the two doctors behind him: "Go and examine the patient, and then operate." "Not the dean,