Chapter 337 - 338

Chapter 337 Gou Bao cures the disease

It took several people to subdue these three dogs with the use of the Five Elements power.

The three-day dogs were put down directly with an anesthetic needle, then put into a cage and put into a van. Then the five people continued to search for other mad dogs.

Mo Ming's cell phone suddenly rang. It was the police station's landline, informing them that there was a mad dog hurting people in the Labor Park.

Thinking about it, someone called the police, and then the police received instructions from their superiors and placed the call on Mo Ming's mobile phone.

The phone rang every few minutes. Mo Ming looked at the five mad dogs in front of him and wished he could drop the phone.

Although they are five-element superpowers, they are not gods, so they don’t know how to clone themselves!

"Xiang Yu and I will go to the west gate, and I'll leave this to you." Chu Yu said to Mo Ming. There is a pet market over there at the west gate, and the situation there is the most severe.

"Nan Qin, you also go to Ximen. Leave this place to me and Xiaobai. After we finish dealing with the few mad dogs here, we will meet you." Mo Ming said, thinking that he was the chairman of the group and now he has become a prisoner. The leader of the dog team!

It’s true that with greater ability comes greater responsibility!

"Hey, main mission, kill one hundred plague dogs, reward achievement value is fifty, and points are five hundred thousand." The

voice of the system suddenly came in Luo Xiaobai's mind.

Since the last time Luo Xiaobai secretly contacted Cai Qi's body and absorbed his brain, the main mission has not been released.

According to the scammer in the system, because Cai Qi's brain was shot and is no longer complete, the additional rewards have been cancelled, and the next main mission needs to be activated before it can be opened.

"We are here to catch dogs, not to kill them. How can we complete this main task?" Luo Xiaobai discovered that system tasks would pose problems for him.

This point is not what the system needs to consider, "This is how the task is released, you can do whatever you want.

Luo Xiaobai is not in the system now, otherwise he will have to use up all his chicken feathers!

Look at the five mad dogs in front of you , Luo Xiaobai thought that it would be okay to accidentally kill two or three.

Thinking that it would be better to do it, Luo Xiaobai's movements became more and more fierce, and the water ball attack was changed to a water sword.

Mo Ming saw the little guy's behavior and attacked more directly , as soon as the ground thorn appeared, all five dogs died.

Luo Xiaobai looked at the system data, and fortunately, the dogs Mo Ming killed were also included in his mission, otherwise he would have been in pain. The two of them quickly headed

towards He ran in the direction of Ximen. On the way, Luo Xiaobai told Mo Ming about the new main mission.

"The dogs we caught before should be enough for Professor Wu and others to do experiments. The Academy of Sciences is not a dog breeding base, so there is no need to send them there."

Perhaps due to the nature of demon cultivators, Mo Ming prefers simple killings. Of course, only for these mad dogs that hurt people. The two soon came to the pet market in Ximen. The situation was more serious than they imagined, because except for dogs, In addition, other small animals, including hamsters, have lost their nature, their eyes are red, and they only know how to attack and bite people. Chu Xing and others have already begun to kill, otherwise, they will be beaten to death by these crazy animals sooner or later.