Chapter 021 - 022

Chapter 021 A good beating

Half an hour later, the car stopped in front of the palace private restaurant.

The first thing Luo Xiaobai did when he got out of the car was to stretch, "Why is it so far away?"

"Didn't you choose the place?" Mo Ming came to him and hugged his waist grandly. As expected, he couldn't help but squeeze it and clicked his tongue. A man with a waist thinner than a woman would definitely be strong enough to twist on the bed! He slapped

Mo Ming's lewd claws away. How could Luo Xiaobai know where the palace's private kitchen was? In his previous life, he heard his colleagues occasionally mention it. However, it seems like it is such an honor to have a meal here.

"I've never been here before." Although Luo Xiaobai slapped Mo Ming's claws off, he didn't move forward. The appearance of the high-class house was decorated like a palace, which made him feel frightened.

Mo Ming found that Luo Xiaobai was a wonderful person. It was obvious that he was coming, but he was still timid when he arrived at the door.

"Let's go." Thinking that both of them were hungry, Mo Ming led him into the revolving door without teasing him too much.

"Welcome!" On both sides, the reception ladies in cheongsam bowed and saluted.

Luo Xiaobai leaned closer to Mo Ming again. These women were so shameless. The slits in their cheongsams reached to the thighs. Why not go to the armpits? This would be sexier!

"Is there anyone at Yutingxuan today?" Mo Ming asked the lobby manager who came to greet him.

"Master Mo, welcome. There is no one in Yutingxuan right now. Please come upstairs." The lobby manager immediately asked.

Luo Xiaobai glanced at Mo Ming, wondering how he knew everything.

Yutingxuan is a private room on the third floor. The decoration inside is antique, and it really feels like traveling back to ancient times.

After sitting down, Mo Ming handed the recipe to Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai only glanced at it, and his heart trembled twice. He subconsciously looked at Mo Ming, could he really order it?

Mo Ming almost laughed at him. If the lobby manager hadn't been an eyesore here, he would have grabbed this little thing and kissed him twice. It was so rare.

"Order whatever you want, and tell him if you have any taboos." Mo Ming wiped his hands with the hot towel on the plate.

With Mo Ming's words, Luo Xiaobai simply ignored the next few zeros in the price of the vegetables and said: "Two bowls of shark's fin and bird's nest porridge, a plate of sea cucumbers with sauce, secret grilled oysters..." Ten dishes in a row,

Luo Xiaobai handed the menu to Mo Ming, "Is there anything else you would like to add?"

Anyway, I don't have to pay for it myself, I'm afraid of losing my kidneys!

Even if Mo Ming escaped through his urethra, he would still have the money to pay the bill, so he wouldn't be left washing the dishes.

Thanks to Mo Ming who didn't know what he was thinking, otherwise he would have been caught and spanked. He has lived for almost thirty years and has never done anything like escaping from the urinary tract.

"Have a bottle of Maotai." Mo Ming didn't look at the menu. Although he was rich, he was not a wasteful person. It would be good if the two of them could finish the ten dishes.

The lobby manager left with the menu, and soon the wine and food were served.

Luo Xiaobai looked at the plates of exquisite dishes and was dumbfounded, "Damn, this shop is too dark, that's all for one plate." If nothing else, the so-called plate of sea cucumbers in