Chapter 055 - 056

Chapter 055 Meat Ganoderma

The next day, the two returned to the imperial capital, and Luo Xiaobai walked into the school without looking back.

Numb, if you stay with this big bird monster, sooner or later you will be eaten up by him!

The autumn sports meeting of United University has come to an end. When Luo Xiaobai returned to his dormitory, Sun Jun happened to be inside.

"Why didn't you go to the sports meeting?" Luo Xiaobai was a little surprised.

Sun Jun raised his head and glanced at Luo Xiaobai, his eyes paused on the wound on his wrist, "Not interested."

Luo Xiaobai curled his lips, pretending to be cold!

After taking the things out of his backpack, Luo Xiaobai began to pack his things.

He had just finished cleaning up when Professor Miao called, and Luo Xiaobai went to the window to answer the call.

After chatting for less than a minute, Luo Xiaobai put his phone on the table nearby, "I'm going out for a trip. I'll come back in the evening. You and Fatty don't have to eat. I'll bring it back to you." "Okay." Sun

Junku He uttered a word coolly and continued listening to the headphones.

Luo Xiaobai changed his clothes, took a few things and left in a hurry. He couldn't keep the master waiting for a long time.

Not long after Luo Xiaobai left, the cell phone on the table started buzzing happily.

Sun Jun glanced at the mobile phone that Luo Xiaobai forgot to take away, frowned, and chose to ignore it.

But the other side didn't seem to give up, and the sound kept ringing for a long time.

Sun Jun was so annoyed that he finally pressed the answer button.

"Xiao Bai, come here, there are good products in the medicinal materials market!" The call was from Chu Feng, his voice was clear and pleasant.

Sun Jun paused his hand and lowered his voice: "I am his roommate. He forgot to bring his phone when he went out." "

Ah, I'm sorry, can you tell him when he comes back?" Chu Feng's voice came again. .

"I will." Sun Jun did not jump out word by word like before.

After hanging up the phone, Sun Jun put the phone back and lay quietly on the bed alone, with an inexplicable emotion in his eyes. Luo Xiaobai took a taxi and arrived at the place agreed with Professor Miao, which was the main entrance of the medicinal materials market.

"Master." Luo Xiaobai walked over quickly.

Professor Miao waved to Luo Xiaobai, "There are good things coming from the medicinal materials market. Come with me to see them." "Okay

!" Luo Xiaobai also showed a sense of expectation. Those who can be called good things by Professor Miao must be bad. No.

There were many customers coming to the medicinal materials market today, and everyone went to the teahouse in a hurry.

A platform was set up under the teahouse, and two people stood on it. One of them was Yu Shu, a solicitor whom Luo Xiaobai knew. He was the one who released the news this time, and it was said that the medicinal materials that appeared this time were incredible.

The other person was a big man in his forties, with muscles all over his body and very ordinary clothes.

"I'm really sorry for disturbing everyone at this time, but this is also a sign of respect for everyone. If I hide this thing, I believe everyone will kill me." Yu Shu began to give a speech.