Chapter 013 - 014

Chapter 013: Turn danger into safety

An hour later, Mo Ming was no longer calm.

Song Tao, who was driving in front, didn't even dare to look in the rearview mirror. He was so numb that he was so brave.

At this time, Luo Xiaobai was lying on Mo Ming's lap in the back seat, and his warm breath gently teased the fabric on Mo Ming's crotch.

"Gudu!" Mo Ming swallowed. His head was a little swollen, and he could clearly feel that another part of his body was also swollen.

Luo Xiaobai, who was sleeping soundly, felt something, frowned, moved his head to another position, and continued to sleep.

However, this position seemed less comfortable than before, so much so that I drooled while sleeping.

When he felt the wetness on his crotch, Mo Ming's handsome face instantly turned black.

The violent mood came as soon as he said it, he grabbed Luo Xiaobai's back collar and lifted him up directly.

"Ah!" Luo Xiaobai exclaimed after being awakened. Almost subconsciously, he hit Mo Ming's chest with his elbow.

Mo Ming was in pain and his hand suddenly lost strength.

Luo Xiaobai's head was smashed down again, and this time it was Mo Ming's turn to scream in pain.

Looking at the big bird monster close at hand, Luo Xiaobai sat up straight in an instant and cursed: "Rogue!"

"It's not you who caused me to be a gangster!" Mo Ming's face was blue and white, and somewhere under his body A throbbing pain.

Luo Xiaobai, who had completely woken up, regained his fighting ability, "I am shameless, so I have to rely on others!"

"I don't know who it was, but he thrust it into my crotch while I was asleep. It tastes good, right?" Despite Mo Ming's dignified appearance, a business elite trained by a family of soldiers is just a pretense even if he has quality.

Luo Xiaobai's face turned red angrily, "You, you, you!"

"Am I right?" Mo Ming pointed to a puddle of saliva on his crotch, "If you want to eat, just say so, your saliva will flow down. I'm done."

"Ah, I'll fight for it!" In two lifetimes, Luo Xiaobai had never seen such a shameless person.

Song Tao, who was driving in front, suddenly turned the steering wheel, causing Luo Xiaobai to sway and was about to hit Mo Ming's face with his fist, but ended up hitting him in the crotch.

Thanks to Mo Ming's quick reaction and reaching out to block it, otherwise he would have killed him!

"Luo Xiaobai!" Mo Ming gritted his teeth.

"I, I..." Luo Xiaobai bit his lip, his hands didn't want to touch that disgusting thing yet!

At this time, the sound of an ambulance came from outside, and a warning triangle was erected in front of it. It seemed that something had happened.

Cars on the highway all merge into one lane, and it is so crowded that collisions can easily occur.

Song Tao turned the steering wheel urgently just now because a black Mazda car forcibly inserted himself into his car.

Not far away, a severely deformed blue iron plate lay on the road.

Judging from the size and appearance, it did not fall from the car that was involved in the accident.

At this time, highway police officers came to maintain order.

Song Tao pressed the window and listened to the noise outside.