Chapter 134 - 135

Chapter 134 Bronze Mirror Trap

Luo Xiaobai just returned to Pangdahai and found that his position had been taken.

The other party was a man in his thirties, and he didn't know what he said to Pang Panghai, which made him blush.

"The sea." Luo Xiaobai came over.

Pang Panghai seemed to have seen a savior and hurriedly ran to Luo Xiaobai, "Xiaobai, help me."

Luo Xiaobai had a question mark on his head: "What's wrong?"

"He's such a pervert, he touched my fat belly and said If you want to support me, let me make a price." Pang Panghai was so frightened that he almost cried.

The man who was called a fat man had a black line on his head. "I just like you. It's your choice whether you want to accept me or not." Luo Xiaobai said However, he said to the man calmly: "My friend is not short of the money, and he already has a girlfriend." The man stood up after hearing this and apologized to Pang Panghai: "

Sorry to bother you."

Seeing the man leave, Pang Panghai Hai finally breathed a sigh of relief, "This guy is so heavy-handed that he actually likes me." "

You still know!" Luo Xiaobai didn't know how such a handsome and elegant man could like Pang Panghai. He was also very fat in his lifetime, so why didn’t he have a huge market share?

The two sat here for a while and then left. After all, it was Luo Xiaobai who brought Pang Dahai out, so naturally he had to entertain him with delicious food and drinks, so he directly booked two rooms in a five-star hotel.

"I'll leave you some money. I'm going out in the next few days. You can play by yourself. If you have anything to do, go to Ziye. I've already told you about it." Luo Xiaobai said to Pang Dahai.

Pang Panghai waved his hands repeatedly, "This is not good, how can I ask for your money!"

Luo Xiaobai knew about Pang Panghai's family background. Although he was not poor, he was not rich either.

"Just take it, why are you being polite to me?" Luo Xiaobai gave him the money, "There are a lot of famous snacks here in Tiancheng, don't you want to miss it?" Upon hearing what Luo Xiaobai said, Peng Dahai still shamelessly take the money.

Luo Xiaobai returned to the room. There was a reason why he didn't tell Pang Panghai about Sun Jun. Subconsciously, he felt that this adventure was not simple.

He himself was okay. If he encountered danger and couldn't fight, he could still run away, but Pang Dahai was different. He couldn't abandon his friends, so he was destined to be helpless.

The next day, Luo Xiaobai received a call from Gu Lan and made an appointment to meet at the entrance of a shopping mall.

Seeing Luo Xiaobai's car, Gu Lan whistled, "Bugatti, but it's not suitable for our trip." Luo Xiaobai shrugged, "But I only have this car." "You take the car

Park in the nearby parking lot and take my car." Gu Lan said to Luo Xiaobai.

Getting into Gulan's car, the two of them headed to the outskirts of Tiancheng.

"Where is this?" An hour later, Luo Xiaobai got out of the car and looked at the mining site ahead.

Gu Lan also got out of the car, "This is where we are going to explore this time." "

This is the cemetery!" Luo Xiaobai frowned. Could it be that Gu Lan and the others were tomb robbers?

"Gu Lan." Just after Luo Xiaobai and Gu Lan appeared, Sun Yi and Sun Jun also appeared.